MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything?

4 posters

Go down

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? Empty September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything?

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 pm

I did pre-order the Bad 25 Deluxe package and cannot wait to receive it-hope it ships on time! Anybody else do this too?

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 1148588858 September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 20540314 September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 817141282 September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 20540314 September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 1148588858
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? Empty Re: September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything?

Post by ljmissmj Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

Unfortunately, I have to wait for pay day to order mine. I am so torn, I really really really, did I say really, ok one more, really want to get the "deluxe" package that comes with the case, but I'm going to go for the less expensive package. but i really want the case waaahhhhhhhhhh
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? Empty Re: September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I pre-ordered the case-then last week I got an email saying they are back ordered now! I am not surprised but frankly not happy since I did the order the day it was announced-

I guess this 'delivery' remains to be seen Sad

@ljmissmj: I may be ordering the smaller package now in lieu of the 'case' - let us know what you decide on!

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 1148588858
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 pm

I will more than likely order the regular package this week, and may hint around for the "deluxe" package as a Xmas, birthday gift. I know my sister is going to roll her eyes and say, "another Michael item, really, do you need anymore Michael stuff" and my answer will be "OF COURSE YOU NINNY, I NEED AS MUCH MICHAEL AS I CAN GET!" ugh, older sisters, ugh.

I've been reading on Twitter and lots of folks have there's already, the re-mastered BAD CD especially the new releases are getting good reviews. And one guy wrote that the concert at Wembely is amazing and a must see for the world!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that CD, I'm watching by myself in the dark except for candles burning. And my cell phone will be off!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I ordered Michael and I'm so happy and I'm Bad - I'm so happyyy I can't waait for my Michael BAD 25 la la la la
lol...I love Miiichael and I loove Yoouuu too..la la la tra la la tra la la,

I wanna hug everybody right now... hurry Michael hurry...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:56 pm

@ljmissmj: Did you order the 3 cd and 1 dvd package? from Amazon? Is it the same price as the Sony site? Did you read that review I posted on the cd's?

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 2389816175
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

I don't think i read your review where is it again, please. Yes, I ordered the deluxe set. I really wanted the case, but I had to use my head and not my heart for this one. Money is tight. I actually ordered from the site because for some reason my card wouldn't work on Amazon. This is the second time I've had an issue with ordering from Amazon. I had to pay for shipping, oh well. too late now to worry about it.

I felt a smidge better when i received my official "MICHAEL JACKSON GLOBAL STORE ORDER RECEIPT" though :-) hee hee hee aowww
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 pm

i love my avatar! hugs
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

Breaking MJ Merch News: Just saw the MJ Bad 25 Kmart commercial on TV-seems they have the 2 cd set (?) and the Wembley DVD sold separately. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 pm

noooooo. it's two much I can't take it anymore aaaaiiiiieeee.. I wish I could buy the t-shirt separately. i had to re-order on Amazon cause my initial order on Sony site did not go thru.

Very Excited 'cause tomorrow I am seeing BAD concert with fans. I will try to get pictures so I can share, maybe my friend can take on her camera phone and I can put them on this site. :-) I feel like a kid in a candy store.

((hugs of Love))
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

I am sending this from my iPhone in my local target. Just checked out with my bad 25 cd/ DVD set and my bad 25 wembley concert that I will watch all day everyday for the rest of my life! So excited and Cannot wait to get home to see it Smile . Now i am headin over to a couple random stores to see if I can find my cans - no luck at target. anyone else have their bad25 items yet?
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:15 pm

@WATW: That is great news! I am still waiting for mine. Have a wonderful time Michaeling with your BAD 25 self!!

September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 691570954
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks admin! Hope yours comes really soon. I've had the bad album on a continuous loop on my phone all day since I won't get home and be able to watch my wembley show till late tonight lol. this is so exciting love our MJ more and more every day- miss him so much September 18 Bad 25 releases finally become available! Anybody pre-order anything? 246948820
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down