MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day

4 posters

Go down

Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day Empty Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

MAX’S DELI SHARES MICHAEL JACKSON’S LYRICS ON VALENTINE’S DAY: “IT DON’T MATTER IF YOU’RE BLACK OR WHITE”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Presenting the Traditional New York Style Black & White Jumbo Cake Cookie this Valentine’s Day

HIGHLAND PARK, IL (FEBRUARY 2014) – Looking for a fresh idea to satisfy a Valentine’s Day sweet tooth or a creative way to send a message of love? Skip the customary chocolate candies and red roses, and go for something ‘black and white’. Max’s Delicatessen & Restaurant is offering their traditional New York style Black & White Cake Cookie in jumbo size that can be personalized with a special message of love.

Originating in New York, the Black & White cookie is a rare find in Chicago. But Max’s Delicatessen & Restaurant, recognized as Chicago’s N.Y. Deli on the North Shore, has perfected the cake-like creation and touts it as a best seller.

“Our Black & White cookies are one of the most popular take-away items in our deli case,” says Joey Morelli, chef and owner of Max’s Delicatessen & Restaurant. “We’ve turned the everyday popular treat into a giant 20” Black & White cake cookie using cupcake batter for a delicious and fun gift alternative for Valentine’s Day.”

Rather than choose between vanilla or chocolate, Max’s New York style Black & White jumbo cookie cake is iced with a shiny, half-vanilla, half-chocolate fondant frosting. A variety of other jumbo cookie cakes are also available for Valentine’s Day. Cookie cakes take 24 to 48 hours, depending on artwork, and are priced from $34.95 to $39.95.

FB link for deli (with post): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: I LOVE B & W cookies (in my neighborhood we have THE best in SF "House of Bagel's" where I have shopped for years-they have these NY style cookies and they are the most delicious cookies! Huge but no as big as this cookie cake lol YUMMY!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day Empty Re: Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Oh man that looks so good! But I'm afraid I would eat the whole thing! Lol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day Empty Re: Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:11 pm

IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!!! <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 am

It's making my mouth water lol. Admin, you like bagels too? I can't get enough of the bleaters. We have little bagel outlets here in the uk my favourites at the moment are called New Yorkers which are filled with smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and black olives YUM. They take some getting though too. Good jaw workout.

But I love! the look of this chocolate feast as well and of course! as delicious as Michael  Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day 3480612478 Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day 1478731200 Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day 2894395550 Chicago Deli B & W Cookie cake with MJ lyrics for Valentine's Day 2977806385 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down