MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news...

4 posters

Go down

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... Empty UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news...

Post by Admin Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 pm

New Video On MJ VEVO

UPDATE from MJE:

Hi there:

Due to the upcoming 4th of July weekend in the US, there was a last minute decision to post the documentary on Monday. Have a great weekend and keep an eye on Michael's VEVO channel next week!

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there:

As we all continue to celebrate the release of Xscape, we wanted to share with you that The Estate will be posting a version of the documentary about the making-of the album to Michael's VEVO channel tomorrow.  You will recognize most of the footage from the documentary in the deluxe package but it will also include some of the interviews with Michael’s original collaborators that were previously available as separate videos online as well as a few other sound-bites, all edited together as a single piece. The Estate hopes that you enjoy this version of the documentary as well as the one in the album package.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

MJ's Vevo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... Empty Re: UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news...

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh sweet! I'll watxh for it on YT!

I'm so happy seeing everyone posting again!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... Empty Re: UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news...

Post by midangerous Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 pm

awesome!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... Empty Next song to be released from Xscape

Post by Ploppy Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:13 am

A big hello to my MJ fanmily...it has been awhile since we have spoken...I guess with summer holidays and such.  Of course I'm still getting my left fractured heel to heal completely which I think it is doing very well.  I have been out of the air boot cast for 2 weeks now and I finally fit into my Sketcher running shoe- a little tight but bearable and gives me support and I have been able to go to appointments on my own and I don't need to use my walker around the apartment!!  I have even gone shopping UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 351303059 
Now the real reason I am posting is that I watched a show So You Think You Can Dance last night only because all the contestants performed to Michael Jackson music and it was very enjoyable - some songs from Xscape and others of his greatest hits and they did some great dancing  UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 2518270702 all original dances none of MJ's performances.  At the end of the show the Hostess said that they were closing with a preview of the short film (video) that is to be released with the next single from Xscape which will be A Place With No Name...didn't say when though, at least I didn't catch it.  The short film was just pictures of MJ and some dancing scenes from some of his other short films.
I'd like some of your feedback on this as I get frustrated that they wouldn't do any promotions on the release of Invincible and let MJ make any short films except the one, Rock My World, and MJ was still with us.  Now I do believe that they should promote the heck out of Xscape UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 828620032 but making short films using past material when we have lost him doesn't seem right or fair.  Yes as a loving fan I want to hear anything and everything new from Michael and I praise the Estate for allowing L.A Reid and his team to go through the archives to get music almost completed (and actually is so close to being ready for release except for Michael's perfectionism IS sounding awesome  UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 4068112048).  Please let me know if you think I'm being silly and a little upset about the short films added to the new releases.  I'm asking for the feedback so don't worry about hurting my feelings.  I want to be sure that I'm not being too nitpicky about this situation and it gets everyone chatting about whether I'm in my own world or have I stepped out into the real world and making silly judgements which can be a scary thought UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 960443002 
Looking forward to hearing back from some of you

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 3906354512 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi there Ploppy, yes I can agree with you about the short films, but at least the Estate is trying.Glad to see u here again!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Ploppy!! Nice to see you up and posting! I agree with you 100%! The Estate does the best they can and I think they've done great so far!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey it's good to be back.  I've been checking the short films on Vevo and wow.  This may make me sound like an idiot but I am new Rolling Eyes but was STTR out before or is that another hologram or something of Michael or is it really him?  It's a great short film anyway and I do really like A Place with no Name's short film.  I just got a DVD/Blu Ray player and it's by Sony so that must be helping the funds at Sony...because I got it only to watch MJ DVDs...now I can get Moonwalker, I think it's called.  That will have to be my last purchase for awhile because I have almost maxed my credit card Shocked Surprised oh well the money was all for a good cause...MJ Estate UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 3480612478 UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 20540314 UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 1041714809 

UPDATED-7/3-New Video On MJ VEVO MJ Estate news... 401032820
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:54 pm

The Hologram on the awards show was a computer generated Michael, i'm not sure of anything before it.
yes Moonwalker is correct, oh how I love that movie! Enjoy it Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:53 pm

This was the short film for STTR that MJ is "appearing" in. I saw it on the thread that was provided at the beginning of this thread by Admin from The Estate. Did you not check that out? There are a lot of good things to see.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Oh I don't think it's a short film, I think it's just extra footage for the making of Xscape documentary. What ever I'm goinh to check it out ASAP as I haven't seen it yet!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:03 pm

ijcsluMJ click on the thread further up
(MJ's Vevo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and STTR is the 3rd short film down on the left. If they did that with holograms then MJ is really being used now! Yes, I do enjoy watching and listening but it is really sad when you have to stop and realize that he is not there, it is technology only.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks fpr the link Ploppy Smile I know what you mean, Iiit's hard to watch and know he isn't here anymore Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down