MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Michael Jackson" American Master By C Mecca

2 posters

Go down

"Michael Jackson" American Master By C Mecca  Empty "Michael Jackson" American Master By C Mecca

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:06 am

American Master By C Mecca

American Master is a quality large hardback book which looks at Michael Jackson from a unique perspective.

Inside the front cover it reads: Michael Jackson American Master is more than a chronicle of the accomplishments of a man. It transcends his childhood, and bypassess the title of King of Pop. It defines mastership, and elevates Michael Jackson to Master of our time and generation. It corporates the element of self-help, and addresses the many issues facing our world today.

Also:

While Michael Jackson is the megastar of the world, his creativity and talent encompass more than his musical expertise. Michael's keen insight and interpretation of the world are more than his singing and dancing.

And:

Each of the twelve chapters can be treated as a journey, through which the reader becomes aware that Michael Jackson is the true example of a master of our time.

Author: C Mecca
Year of Release: 1996
ISBN number: 0-9655174-0-3
Publisher: CAM Publishing
No. of Pages: 237
Language: English

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Michael Jackson" American Master By C Mecca  Empty Re: "Michael Jackson" American Master By C Mecca

Post by michaelsgirl4ever Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I really wish I had this book but there's no way I can afford it anytime soon. Does anyone know where to read it on line, or have a PDF link of it?

michaelsgirl4ever

Back to top Go down