MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson’s Bad 25 Demo 'Song groove' (Abortion Papers)

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson’s Bad 25 Demo 'Song groove' (Abortion Papers)  Empty Michael Jackson’s Bad 25 Demo 'Song groove' (Abortion Papers)

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Michael Jackson’s Abortion Jamz
by Jesse Taylor

MJ fans! Rejoice! The 25th Anniversary remaster of Bad came out on Tuesday, and it is AWESOME. Remastered, digitally perfect versions of songs like Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal…and eight previously unreleased tracks including Song Groove!

Oh, excuse me, I should probably refer to that track by its real name: Abortion Papers.

Yes, ladies and gents (mainly ladies), Michael Jackson made a song about a young lady having an abortion. Was he for or against it, you ask?

Well, he made a song about being a badass street fighter; The Way You Make Me Feel, judging by its video, was about stalking a woman through a filthy alley (but don’t worry, Take Back the Nighters, she liked it?); and Smooth Criminal evinced an obsessive concern about a girl named Annie. Dirty Diana was all about judging a lady for being a whore. So, yeah, this is pretty much a Planned Parenthood theme song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here are some of the (weirdly catchy) lyrics:

Sister don’t read, she’ll never know
What about love?
Living a Christian soul
What do we get, she runs away
What about love?
What about all I pray

Don’t know the worst, she knows a atheist
What about God?
Living is all I see
What do you get, things she would say
What about love?
That’s all I pray

Those abortion papers
Signed in your name against the words of God
Those abortion papers
Think about life, I’d like to have my child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alternate history time with Your Wonkette: imagine if ’80s MJ, inarguably the biggest musical superstar in the world and probably history, had released an anti-abortion song at the end of the Reagan presidency. Not only would that have gone straight to number one, but abortion probably would have ended three days later in a massive dance scene punctuated by a giant elephant march down Pennsylvania Avenue, capped off by America’s second baby boom as all ladies got spontaneously pregnant to the strains of I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.

Here’s the song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: This writer has a style that has a lot to be desired (no class). I edited some of the disparaging crap out as I HATE jackholes smart off comments about MJ! But the news is cool and here is the song so I sourced it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson’s Bad 25 Demo 'Song groove' (Abortion Papers)  Empty Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad 25 Demo 'Song groove' (Abortion Papers)

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I listened to abortion papers on the CD a few days ago, I think it's a great song.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down