MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS

4 posters

Go down

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS Empty DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS

RARE CREW JACKETS MADE FOR PRODUCTION STAFF AND MANAGEMENT FOR THE DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOURS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS Empty Re: DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Those crew jackets are amazing! You are so lucky to have them, I am so envious, if I had those I would never stop wearing them lol!

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS 246948820 World Tour Crew Jackets!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS Empty Re: DANGEROUS AND BAD WORLD TOUR CREW JACKETS

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Is the Dangerous Jacket for sale?
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:56 pm

omg i want one!!!! i would NEVER take it off!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

I already have mine from when I went to see Michael lol, i very nearly sold it on when someone offered me a ridiculous price, by ridiculous I mean like one and a half grand!. I said 'no thank you'. I was shocked at first after I thought about it. Because it's sentimental value and all that MJ means to me, there's still no price that would make me change my mind. I don't like the way fans sell their memorabillia, I'd much rather they gave it away because the money thing always leaves that bitter taste. Everyone in Michael's life wanted that out of him. It's ok selling on if it's going to be replaced with something else the same value but when it's to make money then no. I have 2 of almost everything I have lol just incase something gets stollen or damaged.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm

@MjjPureSoul: You have one too? There were not many-they were not sold to the general public. These are world tour crew jackets. I have all 3 tours Bad, Dangerous and HIStory world tour crew jackets.

You have pictures? Please share them, I love to see fans memorabilia. Tell us how you got yours too OK?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Ah, not an original. it's a replica crew jacket that were sold at the concerts. My boyfriend (at the time lol, 1992) bought me it. I think it cost about £50 back then. It's black like yours with leather sleeves and the Dangeous image embroidery both on the back and the front breast. It's the letterman style exactly the same as yours. My friend had one but she sold hers on in 2001. I think she now regrets doing so.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

i would love the replaca thats what i meant but it costs too much money Sad Sad maybe someday! hey admin u could make a memoribela thread so we can post our things like books t-shirts dvds and stuff like that!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down