MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus?

2 posters

Go down

Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus? Empty Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus?

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus? Michael's teenage daughter posts snap of dramatic crop style
By Jade Watkins

October 1 2012

She is known for her long gorgeous brown locks. But it may well be that Paris Jackson has chopped them off. As the 14-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson has posted a picture of herself with a dramatic shorter do.

In the snap, uploaded to Twitter and Instagram, the teenager is seen with a very short crop which is also lighter than her usual hue.

Paris also looks doll-like as she opens up her big blue eyes, which have been made up with a heavy application of eyeliner, very wide.

It appears that the picture was taken in a hairdressing salon, however there is some mystery surrounding the new style.

Paris seemed to be getting some negative feedback about the move as she tweeted on Friday: 'That awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it I'd appreciate SOME support.'

She later posted the snap, accompanied with a caption: 'how about this one?' leading to speculation that she may have just been wearing a wig.

Her look is also very reminiscent of Miley Cyrus, who recently received huge criticism when she cut off all her hair into a platinum punk-style blonde crop.

Pixie-crop: Paris Jackson appears to have cut her hair into a shorter cropped hairstyle much like Miley Cyrus's new hairdo, or is she just wearing a wig?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What I think: The second I saw the picture I thought immediately that it looked 100% like a wig! The color is not Paris's shade of brown nor would there be long stray pieces of hair (sticking out) around the perimeter of her hairline. What do you guys think?

Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus? 3897828759 Paris Jackson Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus? 3897828759

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus? Empty Re: Has Paris Jackson cut her hair in homage to Miley Cyrus?

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Looks like she's got her hair up.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down