MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Interviews w/Nolan & Michael Bush "Dressing Michael Jackson" Exhibition

2 posters

Go down

Video Interviews w/Nolan & Michael Bush "Dressing Michael Jackson" Exhibition Empty Video Interviews w/Nolan & Michael Bush "Dressing Michael Jackson" Exhibition

Post by Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 am

Video Interviews With Nolan & Bush
July 25th 2012

This is a remarkable YouTube video of Shane McCusker interviewing Martin Nolan and Michael Bush, as they work with Julien’s Auctions. Julien’s Auctions are exhibiting Michael’s stage costumes before a final auction of these wonderful pieces, before they are sold for charity at Julien’s Auctions in Beverley Hills, on December 2nd 2012.

Dressing Michael Jackson Exhibition | Michael Bush Interview
The link to see this clip is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jul 20, 2012 by TreeLampProductions

Highlights from the opening of the 'Icons & Idols: the collection of Tompkins & Bush | Michael Jackson" exhibition at the Newbridge silverware visitor Centre in Kildare, Ireland. Not only are many of the stunning tailor-made/designed clothing items that were made for Jackson and now on display at the exhibition shown in this featurette, but you will also see extracts from my sit-down interviews with both Michael Bush (Michael Jackson's personal costume designer & friend for over 25 years), and Martin Nolan (Director, Julien's Auctions). All of the items seen in this video are original, and will be sold at Auction in Los Angeles by Julien's Auctions on December 2nd 2012.

Source: Shane Mc Cusker

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video Interviews w/Nolan & Michael Bush "Dressing Michael Jackson" Exhibition Empty Re: Video Interviews w/Nolan & Michael Bush "Dressing Michael Jackson" Exhibition

Post by CantStopLovinMJ Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 am

O___O
That is so cool!! I remember earlier this year when I heard about the exhibition/auction but I couldn't imagine how cool it would look like-ev en on youtube!! Inreally really want to see it Shocked
But they need to release the London-dates real soon!!

....just look at the dangerous outfit..... <3
CantStopLovinMJ
CantStopLovinMJ

Back to top Go down