MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael

2 posters

Go down

No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael Empty No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael

Post by ljmissmj Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Fam!
This past Friday and Saturday, I was fortunate enough to view the BAD 25 documentary directed by Spike Lee (in New York). I'm not going to give any stuff away because I want you to see the documentary thru your eyes. What I will comment on is how many little facts were divulged. It was not only entertaining but it was quite informative. Some things that come out in the film will surprise you. You'll be like WOW - I never knew that! lol. Any time Michael is on the screen is pure magic, you will not be able to look at anything or anyone else but Michael's image on that screen. He is funny, and charming, and smart and oh so very very very beautiful. I'm getting goosebumps talking about it. During the show you'll see live performances, clips of short films and also hear from those who worked closely with Michael during that time. I will be honest, some of the "talking heads" I could care less about, and other's I was beyond delighted to see speaking about Michael. Oh, yes you will laugh, dance and my dear family you will cry. But over all the documentary is a fitting and absolutely amazing tribute to Michael - it's a much needed positive look at THE most Iconic, talented, giving man of this century. After the documentary ends, no one moved for about five minutes. Nobody. It's as though for 2 1/2 hours you are in the presence of greatness. I could not move until the screen went black and the house lights came on. Both nights I viewed the film with loving fans and some non-fans, but we all came out of that film smiling - and loving Michael even more. Is that even possible family? LOL!

I cannot thank Spike Lee enough for doing this. The world will finally see what we've known since that little boy came into our lives singing "ABC easy as 1 2 3". Michael Jackson's legacy needs to be kept alive for future generations - his work ethic is above and beyond normal standards. God blessed us with an angel on Earth: To our dear departed brother and friend, Michael Jackson - We will never say Goodbye.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael Empty Re: No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Wow! Sounds like it's gonna be good! No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael 1304225346
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael Empty Re: No details but I watched Spike Lee's BAD 25 documentary honoring Michael

Post by ljmissmj Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 pm

It is GREAT!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down