MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand

4 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand Empty "This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand

Post by MJ Mod Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm

On November 16, 1996 13-year old Emely Smith is granted the wish to encounter him backstage in Auckland, New Zealand, during a halt from his concert there, where he will also pay a visit on November 16 to children’s hospital, "Starship", room to room, and hands out toys, autographs and C.D.’s, respectively, to each of the young patients. The visit lasts for hours, the singer conversing to all the ailing children.

He signs autographs to the children, and one cancer-stricken young girl asks the entertainer what it is like being a superstar, to which he humbly replies: "Hmm... I don't know.. I really don't. 'Cause I don't remember not performing, so it's fun to make people happy... It really is." Another boy tells him his favorite song is the singer's 1972 "Ben". When asked by a reporter how the looks on the patients' faces make him feel, he replies, his hand on his chest: "It touches my heart. I love them very much.", after which he shakes hands with the boy asking him about "Ben", then adds, hand on chest again: "It's heart-touching." "The Smith Family", a fund-raising NGO for indigent people, receives a finance portion of the artist’s Australian concerts.

Last edited by MJ Mod on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Michael was so beyond humble and dear. Nobody ever like him or ever will be. Miss so much Michael's sweetness and presence here on this Earth

"This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand 3260566286
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" November 16, 1996 ~ MJ Went To A Children's Hospital In New Zealand

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 pm

11/16
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm

aww that was so sweet! he's so humble! i just love him so much!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"Hmm... I don't know.. I really don't. 'Cause I don't remember not performing, so it's fun to make people happy... It really is."

Nobody like MJ ever.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down