MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor.

5 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor. Empty "This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor.

Post by MJ Mod Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 pm

On January 15, 1997 Michael stayed two weeks in the Tower Suite at the Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland to complete work on his album Blood On The Dance Floor.

Every day, he went to the Mountain Studios where he recorded the album. No way for him to pass by incognito, in his big limousine, surrounded by body guards!

The King of pop music liked Switzerland for having there all the calmness he needed for the recording of part of his album Blood on the Dance Floor. The album was produced while Michael traveled the globe on his HIStory World Tour. Thus, the songs were produced in a variety of countries that included Sweden, Switzerland and Germany.

After a divorce and a re-marriage, Michael records Blood on the Dance floor in the Mountain Studios in Montreux. It was the calm of this city which decided Michael Jackson to come and work in Montreux. The news of Michael's presence in town was spread out very quickly, and fans from all over Europe came to Montreux: They tried to see him day and night, gathering at the entrance of Montreux Palace and desperately hoping for a photo or an autograph, or just to see him. But Michael often used hidden doors or accesses for employees and soon disappeared in a limousine with dark windows.

During his stay in Montreux, Michael Jackson wanted to acquire the house owned by the Chaplin family, former long-time residence of Charlie Chaplin, but his offer to buy the property was declined by the heirs of the famous artist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor. Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor.

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

This had to be so exciting to have been involved with the making of BOTDF! I still swoon every time I see the short film ~~sigh~~

"This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor. 3906354512
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor. Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" January 15, 1997 ~ MJ Arrives In Switzerland To Start Working On Blood On The Dance Floor.

Post by Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 pm

1/15
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 pm

thanks, Admin! Blood on the Dance Floor is one of my favoritie songs - I won't even get started on the short film - the red suit and the braid.. too hot to handle.. anyway   Laughing . A lot of folks weren't crazy about this CD but I loved it and still do. One of my other favorites is the house mix of Stranger in Moscow.

I'm sure it wasn't lost on Michael that Montreux is also the home of the legendary Montreux Jazz Festival held every year
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:38 pm

BOTDF is swoonlicious lol!! I can never get enough of that red suit and his hair in that braid! "fanning self"
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 pm

@Capricious - I'M TELLING YOU - OMG! SWOONILICIOUS...there's a part where he places his hands over his heart (intake of breath)... come on lets look at the short film right now. hee hee. and hand over that fan girl! I even looked up the lady in red... she came to the audition dressed in that outfit... smart girl.. her name escapses me right now. getting to worked up HAAAAA! ((hugs))
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 pm

I came back, I remembered her name it's Sybil Azur that's the lead dancer's name, freakin lucky chick wonder what she's up to now
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

OMG BOTDF is sooooo SWOON worthy!!! Its a great song and the short film....... speechless! Capricious you NEED to post that gif you had as your avatar a while back!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down