MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats!

4 posters

Go down

We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats! Empty We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats!

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello Fan~mily! The Staff of MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical has decided to open a chat feature (located at the bottom of the 'home' page). Please remember to keep the chat based on Michael Jackson related conversations rather than only personal chatter. Anything we want to chat about that has to do with MJ is great.

There are 'private messages' (PM) available for personal life messaging, OK? Thanks for keeping it friendly everyone!

Enjoy Michaeling!

We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats! 3409023834

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats! Empty Re: We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

I really love this new feature, thanks for implementing it Admin!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats! Empty Re: We activated a new Feature-A Chatbox for realtime chats!

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 pm

A chat box? Cool!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Glad you guys like it-we'll see how it goes-it looks like it sends us to 'away' pretty quickly and 'offline' fast when nothing is entered-so to see the chat you have to click 'sign in' again-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Everybody that is using the chat feature:

Please read the initial post here OK? Remember this is a public chat for the use of all to gab about Michael and MJ related topics-a little light banter off topic is fine to a limit. I have asked all to keep private convos in PM's - please do that as well as refrain from asking members personal questions in the chat. Thanks Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 pm

i've looked at that all i get is a grey picture on the screen is that cause nobody's in there? confused
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm

@ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ, there's a place in the top corner where u have to push "login" try again. I'm in the chat.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 pm

i found that out after u posted lol i got it now thanks!!! Embarassed
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down