MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

4 posters

Go down

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! Empty THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm

The NFC championship game just ended and the niners beat the falcons 28-24. My uncle is a big 49ers fan and made sure I was one too. I don't remember ever seeing a 49ers Superbowl so I might be watching it at my uncle's house with him on his big tv lol. The AFC game starts right now Baltimore vs. New England- I think if the pats win it'll be a great superbowl. Are there any other niners fans on this forum? I'm pretty sure theres a few people who live in/near SF. Any picks for the AFC champs game?
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! Empty Re: THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:09 am

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens for beating the NE Pats (my AFC team Mad ) and advancing to the superbowl. I'm actually kinda glad that one guy who blew it for the Ravens last season by kicking the game deciding field goal from about the 15 yd line about a mile to the left redeemed himself by kicking a great game.

Not sure who all saw the NFC game- but when Tony Dunk (#88 for atl. falcons) made that one touchdown I saw he was dunkin the football through the goalposts and thought how funny- then I googled and saw that he actually does this all the time- so I decided to draw it using the lil smiley drawings I do as my hobby- thought I'd like to share it with you all in here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! Empty Re: THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:19 am

@WATW: OK OK lol - We watched some of this together (online) and you BEAT me to the post! BUT---You didnt 'beat me to the tweet' (a spoof joke referencing the RHOM lmao)

OK folks we have a funny girl in the house! Everybody knows I am in SF and go apedonkey over mah 49ers!!

Thanks K!

Love that pix - now that is some real talent-can't wait for the published book of your "cute lemonheads" and all their antics!

CONGRATS to the SF 49ers!! Superbowl bound and will be going up against the Baltimore Ravens-this should be a great game - can't wait!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:04 am

kickoff is at 6:30 ET 3:30 Pacific
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:36 am

Thanks WATW! GO NINERS!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Here is a great pix of MJ from the SB press conference!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Wow thanks Capricious! What a handsome man!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

The troops at Camp Courage in Kabul, A. played a 'mock' SB handing out red 49er shirts and blue/white Raven shirts and the guys played the game. The Niners won 12-11 and were awarded caps to wear!

GO NINERS!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm

I'll be watchin' the game!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm

I just found this pix of Jim&John and thought it was hilarious so thought I'd share it here.

Sucks the niners lost especially after some of those bogus calls but won't get into sports politics here- not the place for it Wink

congrats Ravens!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

It's kinda sad that the 49ers didn't win, but it was a great game though accept for that power outage.

I'm a big horse-lover so I think this was the cutest Super Bowl ad:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down