MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive

+2
midangerous
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive Empty Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive

Note: This was tweeted on 1/16/13

The following statement was made by Jermaine Jackson on Twitter today:

“I hadn’t wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief.

I have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal note: I hope all beLIEvers see this posted all over the web ~ It is time to stop this hoax nonsense and get real. It hurts the Jackson Family and it needs to be DONE already!!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

I agree 100%.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson statement to fans: Michael is not alive

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm

@admin: Thank you for posting this tweet from Jermaine Jackson. I also agree this really has gone on way too long! It turns my stomach how these people carry on and try to 'prove' the 'clues' It is just disrespectful and borderline illness if you ask me tbh. They need to post this on all their silly sites too!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Honestly this is kind of heartbreaking to read this from Jermaine. The Jackson family should not have to put up with these believers. I'm all for everyone believing whatever they want to but when you're expressing those beliefs in such a way that it's obviously hurting a still grieving family and the largest fanbase on this planet it's going too far with it. I understood in the beginning maybe a few people having doubts but really-the believers are still taking every little tidbit of info. we get about anything related to MJ and are spinning it way far away from the truth and IMO it is extremely frustrating and annoying. If nothing else they need to stop all these believer tweets and sites just out of respect for the Jacksons.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm

I got the memo on June 25, 2009.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm

@ijmissmj i did too! as hard as it is for me to accept that fact i do believe it, sometimes i do wonder if he is out there somewhere but that will always be in the BACK of my head just trying to bring him back with hope!!! but its true our beloved is gone!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down