MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death

5 posters

Go down

MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death  Empty MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am

MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death
Written by Leon David

January 27, 2013
London

Michael Jackson secretly began writing an autobiography about his lowest moments in the last years of his life, it has been revealed.

The pop legend, who died in 2009, wrote 600 pages of notes about his struggles during the late Eighties through to 2007, the Daily Express reported.

He also accumulated sketches and documents in an attempt to correct how history was written about him.

During those two decades, Jackson was rarely out of the headlines, not least for paying off Jordie Chandler 12 million dollars amid child-sex allegations. His admission that he shared his bed with children led Jackson to be accused but acquitted in 2005 of molesting Gavin Arvizo.

Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.

The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography.

Jackson wrote one biography, 'Moonwalk,' which had to be heavily edited because of attacks on family members.

A source from Los Angeles said that the manuscript covers a raft of Jackson's adventures and business dealings.

He makes it clear that he is the father of Prince and Paris, the source said.

"Michael wrote the book because he never got a chance to tell his story and at some stage needed to express his feelings on everything," the source added.

The book addresses the child molestation at Neverland, insisting how he felt sickened that he was accused of doing that, the source said. (ANI)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note: This is likely a rumor-it remains to be seen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death  Empty Re: MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death

Post by ljmissmj Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 pm

i'm not surprised that Michael was working on a book, with his fabulous life and intelligence I can't imagine at some point that he wouldn't have set the record straight. Would I read a book that he did not finish. Probably not - I haven't read any book thus far. Can't do it yet. The only book I would like to get is his designer's book and only because of pictures in his book I've never seen before plus it's about Michael's style.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death  Empty Re: MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm

I don't know about the validity of this yet, I am checking with the Estate-will update...

I am very interested in this book:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:09 pm

It would be wonderful if he wrote it, really. MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death  2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 pm

It would be great if he had written a book.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Sounds interesting. I would be very invested in reading it if the manuscripts were ever made public.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down