MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch?

3 posters

Go down

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch? Empty Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch?
By: Chris Robinson

February 12, 2013

According to a report from MediaTakeOut.com on Tuesday, Feb. 12, it appears that power couple Jay-Z and Beyonce are set to make an extremely lucrative offer for a new piece of land in California.

The offer, which is said to be for $100 million, is said to be for Michael Jackson’s home on his Neverland Ranch believe it or not.

The home sits in Santa Barbara, roughly an hour away from Los Angeles, on nearly 2,500 aces and comes with its share of bells and whistles.

Jay-Z and Beyonce seem to have lavish ideas for the property, including the creation of a new recording studio, however their dreams may soon be dashed.

According to an insider, there are several legal road blocks that could prevent the purchase of the property, as it looks like the house may not even be for sale at the moment.

Beyonce has been popping up in the media a lot in recent months, from her sighting at the Grammy Awards this past weekend, her performance at the Halftime show of Super Bowl XLVII, and her striking cover pose on GQ Magazine.

Stay tuned for more details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: Not going to happen! These 2 ‘irrelevant’ so called artists (undoubtedly funded by the ‘I’ nuts) are just jumping on the same bandwagon Gaga (uggh) and the rest of the idiots have jumped on.

And everyone knows: SVR (NVRL) is NOT in Santa Barbara, it’s in Los Olivos, CA (in SB County) as this writer incorrectly said.

Sycamore Valley Ranch is not for sale. And even if it were, I highly doubt that the Jackson Family would ever allow those 2 to get their ‘I’ paws on it!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch? Empty Re: Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 pm

This was a response from the MJ Estate regarding that German producer rumor about his possibly buying SVR (NVRL):

a fan received this mail from the Estate: ""[...] thank you for sharing your concern about the reports of the sale of Neverland to Mr. Hammerschmidt. Please know that these reports are completely false. Neverland has not been sold and continues to be owned by Colony Capital with the Estate..[...] "

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch? Empty Re: Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch?

Post by ljmissmj Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:23 pm

One day - I hope Neverland will be restored and brought back to what Michael intended it to be - a special place for children and adults to enjoy - to laugh and have fun and be free and happy. Where everywher you look all you'll see is smiling faces.

I'm hoping that Michael's children will be given ownership of Neverland.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm

I do too Les! I did leave a message with the SVR (NVRL) LLC in Los Olivos asking them to put out a press release (similar to the MJ Estate last month) to quash these rumors already Smile

Have Jay-Z and Beyonce expressed interest in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch? 4068112048
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 am

Good for you admin because the last people I want to see owning Neverland is those two. I mean no disrespect to fans that like those two, but I personally will wash windows, sweep sidewalks, beg borrow and steal to get money to buy Neverland myself before I see them own it. And I say this without malice in my heart I really do. (Sorry Michael , but some people I have NO tolerance for !)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Beyonce bids £16m for MJ’s ranch
DC | 07th Mar 2013

Beyonce and husband Jay-Z have made a 16 million pound bid for Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.

The couple, whose bidding price is 3m pounds below the asking price, wants to turn the 30,000-acre California estate into a vineyard, the Daily Star reported.

The singer duo reportedly thinks that the farm is the perfect place to bring up their one-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, and to start a winery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: OK now they want it to make into a winery? Knock it off losers!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 pm

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh God - not those two - that property is for Michael's babies, not those two. NOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm

The ranch (SVR) is NOT for sale! They CAN"T skank it up Les no worries!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I sure hope not.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down