MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS

4 posters

Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS Empty MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

A page of Michael Jackson handwritten working lyrics for the song "Morphine." In part, "He hot kaka/ go dig your ditch/ baby/ He got jacked baby/ he kicked the back baby." The lyrics, written on lined paper, include a number of crossed-out lyrics and revisions. This page includes some elements that are seen on the final version of the song, which is included on Blood On the Dance Floor : HIStory In the Mix and features guitarist Slash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

wow i made up my own version (i mean like i just guessed at what he was saying) and now that i real those i like my guesses better mine don't have that many cuss words lol but i LOVE that song!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "MORPHINE" LYRICS

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

The lyrics on that handwritten page that was auctioned is not a finished lyrics page. It's a 'working lyrics' page from the description, like a rough draft in other words, I would guess.

Michael seldom used cursing ever but when he did it was for impact IMO. The lyrics to "Morphine" are often misrepresented. There has been ongoing controversy about what they are. Some conversations wind up in pretty good analysis but most is just fans making up talking points trying to one up another and many do it especially to rile others I think.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 pm

i knew it was a work in progress (its kinda obvious) lol what does IMO mean
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 pm

I've seen some other version lyrics to the song in which I believe is totally wrong, that handwritten song clears a lot up.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down