MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987

2 posters

Go down

Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987 Empty Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987

Post by Admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 am

When Michael went on the BAD World Tour in 1987, he agreed to answer one question from PEOPLE magazine journalist Todd Gold. Todd asked Michael what misconceptions the public had of him.
Michael Jackson gave this written reply:

Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Like the old Indian proverb says, Do not judge a man until you’ve walked two moons in his moccasins. Most people don’t know me, that is why they write such things in which most is not true. I cry very, very often because it hurts, and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world, I live for them. If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, his story could not be written. Animals strike not from malice, but because they want to live, it is the same with those who criticize, they desire our blood, not our pain. But still I must achieve. I must seek Truth in all things. I must endure for the power I was sent forth, for the world, for the children. But have mercy, for I’ve been bleeding a long time now. MJ.“

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987 Empty Re: Michael's handwritten note, published in People Magazine ~ 12 October 1987

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

this was in 1987?! thats my fav michael year (if that makes sense) but aww thats really sweet too bad alot of ppl didn't understand it!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down