MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe"

+3
May Michael Jackson
Admin
Ginostefano
7 posters

Go down

My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe" Empty My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe"

Post by Ginostefano Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

My name is Gino D'Ambrosio, and I am an artist from London, England. I am embarking upon a project of the creation and sale of a series of celebrity portraits, executed in pure pencil, and using precise detail, of stars of the popular music of the last half-century or so, done in a style reminiscent of 1930/40s "Hollywood Glamour" monochrome photography. I modestly believe that I inherited my artistic talent from my Italian Mamma.
These portraits will be presented as fine-art prints, and on t-shirts and cushions, the latter two of which may be embellished with Swarovskii crystals.
I intend to portray popular culture icons with respect and affection, in ways that I hope that their admirers will appreciate.
I chose to include Michael Jackson as one of my first subjects for portraiture, as I genuinely believe him to have been one of the most original and creative musical artistes of recent years, whom I have seen live four times, and whose music I grew up with. My portrait of Michael is entitled “Believe”.
Gino

Ginostefano

Back to top Go down

My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe" Empty Re: My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe"

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 am

This sounds wonderful, may we see it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe" Empty Re: My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe"

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 pm

I would really love to see it! Smile
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm

COOL i bet ur an AWESOME artist can't wait to see!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginostefano Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Well, here it is - I hope you all like it!
Gino

Last edited by Ginostefano on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ginostefano

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh Gino This is just marvelous! Your talent is perfection in capturing Michael. I am so moved and impressed. I LOVE THIS!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

@Gino: Your artwork of Michael Jackson is breathtakingly detailed! You have captured his essense and beauty here in this piece. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely labor of L.O.V.E. with us here.

My Michael Jackson Portrait "Believe" 2428593789

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

@Gino Your artwork is wonderful. As an Art Critic, I can tell you you are really talented, my friend. Congrats!!!! Wink
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

O.O AMAZING i cannot BELIEVE u did this WOW!!!!!!!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 pm

You are really talented Gino! Thanks for sharing this amazingly drawn pix of Michael
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginostefano Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Sorry, everyone, but I've had to remove my portrait of Michael Jackson under advice from my Business Manager, due to his concerns with regard to intellectual property rights - sorry again!
Gino

Ginostefano

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Did you show your Bus Manager how you completely covered the pix with your name copyright? Nobody would be able to use it for their own gain or to call their own. It is your decision to remove it.

Please see PM-thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:17 pm

That's sad you had to get rid of it here.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

thats to bad. it was a gorgeous piece of artwork!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down