MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait Empty Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi Family! Hope all of you had a splendiferous weekend.  In passing I overheard a conversation about dot portrait .. well I heard Michael's name mentioned and my ears perked up like a dog hearing a silent whistle..(I know you guys stop short when you hear MJ's name mentioned out of the blue.right? Come on I'm not the only one! Embarassed  I started to follow the couple but I didn't.  Any who, I heard the MJ dot portrait is complete and we can order a personal copy. Does anyone have any info on that?  I went to the site and trying to find out but so far no luck. But then again, I'm not very savvy on manuvering thru sites.  

I became a dot in 2009 and I remember getting very excited - my dot was near MJ's nose
Are you a dot too?
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait Empty Re: Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait

Post by Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 pm

I joined when they 1st began-I haven't checked back in a long time. My dot number is 6269. I am on his nose. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait Empty Re: Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Here's how fast the numbers shot up. Admin told me about the tribute portrait in '09 and I joined like 5 days after her I believe. Well my number is 239189 lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Little things like the dot project really helped ease some of my pain and meet other fans as well back in 2009. It was fun to find out who had what number and where on MJ's beautiful face you were located
. @Admin so we're not only MJ soul sisters but we're MJ nose sisters too Laughing 
Yep I should do stand up !

Well if any of you are interested in getting the pic, my friend Jacqui told me to go to MJ tribute portrait home page.. there's a yellow stripe to click on to get copy. Me thinks I want one
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 pm

i wish i could have been a dot... i kick myself because i wasn't Sad ohwell maybe i can get a copy even i wasn't on there
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 pm

@IJCSLUMJ

You can still get a dot. Not sure of the exact URL at the moment but if you just google 'Michael Jackson tribute portrait' it should come up and you can sign up for one.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 pm

oh ok!!!!! awesome! i'll do that l8r!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:12 pm

ok so i'm on MJTP.com where do i get one?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 pm

Im not at my computer right now, using my phone to access the site so I cant have mjtp open, but usually if you click log in itll take you to the page to log in but there will be an option to register. Try that.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

ok!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson (dot) Tribute Portrait Empty Important information regarding the MJTP site - THEY ARE DOWNSIZING - LOOK

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Important information regarding the MJTP site
11/4/2013

The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait website will be downsizing. On December 1st, the social networking portion of the site will transition exclusively to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Our site will stay open for new dot-members to join and get their dots, but we will remove the ability for members to have photo albums, groups, private messages, and all other social networking functions. MJTP articles and other informational pages will still be active. You will have until December 1, 2013 to log into the MJTP site to retrieve any text and photos that you want to keep. Please take the time to look through your photo albums, messages, notes to and from other members, etc., and copy your items to your own device if you don’t already have a personal copy. Read more about the transition in our recent newsletter HERE

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down