MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.

2 posters

Go down

The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.  Empty The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Michael Jackson stage show to close
WENN

March 22, 2013

The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.

The show, based on the music of the late superstar and his group, the Jackson 5, opened at London's Lyric Theatre in January 2009, just months before the singer's death in June of that year.

Theater bosses have now decided to bring the curtain down on the production, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, and a new show will take up residence at the venue from July 3.

"Thriller Live" toured the U.K., before moving to the West End, while it has also been performed across Europe, China, Singapore, South Africa and Japan. A Brazilian production opened last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.  Empty Re: The West End production of Michael Jackson musical "Thriller Live" is to close after four years onstage.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

When I went to the UK a couple of years ago I saw signs all over the place for Thriller Live (and of course being me grabbed pix lol) but it never dawned on me that it was actually at the West End Rolling Eyes - I saw a show in there! I should have gotten a group together and demanded to see the MJ show lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down