MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Al NVR

+7
Admin
MJ Mod
MjjPureSoul
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
midangerous
Big Al Neverland
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Al NVR - Page 2 Empty Big Al NVR

Post by Big Al Neverland Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just arrived at this web site at the recommendation of a MJ fan on another web site. I hope to share some story's and maybe answer some questions while I am here.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Big Al NVR - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Al NVR

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 pm

cool! did he ever write them back?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 pm

That I do not know for sure but my guess would be yes he did ... I would say he probably even called and maybe even visited some of them.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 pm

aww how sweet! he has just an amazing heart! thats one of the many reasons that makes me very proud to be a fan! ♥♥♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey Big Al, first of all I'd like to thank you for sharing your wonderful memories and stories here with us. I'd like to ask were you ever present in the big events at Neverland such as weddings and other similar events?
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

I was there for them ALL.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Big Al NVR - Page 2 Empty Book

Post by beagleladywv Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Al-  I remember watching your interview in which you talked about Michael.  What you shared brought tears to my eyes.  Please, please consider writing a book about your time at Neverland.  Michael's fans are hungry for books from people who truly knew him.  

A friend of his, who was a doctor who lived near him, wrote a book about some of his good times with him during their friendship.  It is a small, but beautiful book and I believe he self-published.  I know your book would be purchased by fans all over the world.  People need to know the kind of man Michael was, and not what the way the media portrayed him and his beloved Neverland.  If you do this, it would even be great to have some of the kids who attended to write their story about their time at Neverland to be included in the book.  I just see so many possibilities for material you could use.

Thank you so much for your good heart, and your efforts to share your experiences with those of us who will probably never have the opportunity to see past the Neverland gates.

Much L.O.V.E. to you!

beagleladywv

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes, I have been told many times by many people I should write a book. I have thought about seriously ... I think it might be time.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I know Michael got my concert banner after his gig in Tenerife that me and my friend went to in 1993. One of his management saw us stood at the stage barrier as we watched the crew taking down the setup meanwhile looking sad because it was over, I was stood holding the banner partly folded up in my hand when he came from the stage and asked if I wanted to let my banner go so that Michael could have it? Being slightly shocked but elated at this request I told him "Certainly!.."My pleasure"!..

I shouted as he took it "Please tell him I love! him!!! He turned and raised his hand saying "sure".

bounce cheers Big Al NVR - Page 2 407633263  Would I Oh would I love to know where all those collected concert banners are today Crying or Very sad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Most if them ended up at Neverland but are now in storage in Los Angeles.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm

cool mjjpuresoul!!! what did michael do with clothing articles that fans gave him? i saw a vid a while back of a guy that gave michael his sunglasses!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm

He keep everything ... most of which ended up at Neverland.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Here is a part of an interview I did regarding Neverland ...

KW: In your opinion, would you like to see Neverland Ranch become a place for fans to visit in the future to honor Mr. Jackson?

AS: Absolutely! I know there has been talk both good and bad about that possibility. There have been reports of Mr. Jackson saying he hated Neverland and would never live there again. Given the acts of the DA, the Sheriff and 'that family', I do not doubt those reports. I believe eventually Mr. Jackson would have re-opened Neverland. Why do I believe that you ask (?). During my 15 years at Neverland, sitting at a picnic table under a huge oak tree, I had several long conversations with Mr. Jackson about Neverland. Looking into his eyes and hearing his voice, there is no doubt that the charity work done at Neverland was one of the most important things in his life. In time, I believe the importance of those magical days for those sick kids and inner city kids would have found its way back into Michael’s heart. The letters from doctors and nurses from children's hospital and the letters from parents who hang on to the memory of their child and that trip to Neverland, make it very clear how important Mr. Jackson’s charity work thru Neverland was. I became very good friends with a kid with Cystic Fibrosis (number 1 genetic killer of children). Jeff visited Neverland once with Children's
Hospital of Los Angeles and twice as my guest during the annual employee family day. One day after taking it (Neverland) all in ... he looked at me and said "I don't know if I like Michael Jackson the entertainer (Jeff was a Lollapalooza kind of kid) but I am sure I like Michael Jackson the person". Jeff truly understood Michael and the importance of Neverland ... and as I write this and hang on to those happy memories of Jeff at Neverland, I understand the importance of Neverland. If Neverland were brought back to its 'Hay Day' condition and opened to the public part of the time to support itself and part of the time for invitation only charity events ... it would be a win - win situation.

If you want to read the whole interview ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi Big Al,
I would love to see a book written with a collection of anecdotes and short stories (like you have already published on MJ sites), which depict Neverland and Michael from your perspective. This would be a fresh approach to a book about MJ and NVR and I guarantee it would be a huge gift to fans worldwide! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

yeah! wow i thik that would be amazing if Neverland was eventually re-opened for fans! i would visit as often as i could!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

I agree admin-great idea! What do you think about that Big Al?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Guess I better get started ...

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Oh great! Big Al, would you consider taking fan requests/questions from us here on MJLIM ? I could set up a thread and tweet it out to get more to participate! It might help you to know what the fan base is interested in the most? Maybe? - might assist you in writing ~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 pm

oh big al that would be incredable!!!!!! when i have children i would be able to take them there!!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Admin ... I would be more than happy to take questions, comments & recommendations from the fans.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

quick question big Al but what is the square footage of the hous michael lived in?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Wonderful Al! I will get to work on setting it up and tweet it out soon Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 pm

The house is around 10,000 square feet.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 pm

WOAH!! how many bedrooms and bathrooms would fit in there?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Yes, it was a roomy house. There were several large rooms and that included MJs office, security office, manager apartment ... but plenty of room ... a nice place to call home ... as long as someone else does the cleaning.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 pm

LOL Al, I used to clean big posh houses where I once lived so I'd have certainly got an application form to get that all important cleaning vacancy at Michael's ranch.

Thank you for the information regarding fan gifts :-) I'm very happy to know that. He got more than my banner too, lol. I like the idea of you writing a memory book for we supporters.  Lovely.

Hi IJCSLMJ, good to see you x

Last edited by MjjPureSoul on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Differences and misunderstandings with cultural terms/words, so removed to avoid confussion)
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:52 pm

That's some slang there MjjPureSoul! Thankfully Al (and others) can see that you are British (your UK place of origin which is with your avatar), right Al? We in the USA do not use that 'f' word as it is considered a hate word for gays.

Just clarifying this so people do not think you are using the word in that way. I honestly think most of your slang is funny even when I don't understand it sometimes! For instance: What is a tabard? That whole sentence is confusing to me - sorry - no offense meant - but what?! lol

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Whoa big house!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 pm

I did some work in the UK ... 3 amusement parks ... my first trip in the subway I saw a sign that read 'Do not throw your fags in the toilet'. I said to myself ... this is a tough town. I finally asked and was glad to hear that my interpretation was incorrect.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:13 pm

LoL Al, I know here in the states back in the 50's I think (before my time-not much before-but before my time) they used that term to refer to cigs. That and 'squares' I think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Yes, my understanding is the word came from the thing they lite fires with back in the which burning days ... just a bit before my time I must admit.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum