MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Awesome Admin!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

I like the idea of having one place to go here that can be for the "I had a bad day and I need to rant Mad awhile" type of convos-good idea!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm

For all those who might be in the path of Hurricane Isaac, Stay Safe!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 pm

This is a tribute to my dear friend who I've lost. Sad She loved Beethoven's moonlight-sonata, loved bareback riding on a horse, loved to laugh and joke around, and of course loved MJ songs. Dear friend, your death was so sudden, I never got to say a proper good-bye to you. I'll always cherish the moments I spent with you. Love You more! RIP.

This is for you dear friend:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

@midangerous: I am so sorry for your loss ~ Prayers for you to find the strength to endure this and for your friend to fly above with angels holding her hand - into God's loving arms The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3897828759 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3967602901

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 2977806385
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you Admin. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 744714710
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Your MJ Fan~mily is here for you midangerous-YANA ~ and you will not The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 2375121493 alone

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

(((Hugs))) midangerous prayers for you and your friends family and friends as well. I lost a friend also earlier this week in a car wreck and another 1 of my friends that was in the car too is in the hospital really badly injured. It's been a really tough week for me and all those who know these 2 guys.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you so much for your encouragements Admin and WATW. I'll be praying for your friend who's in the hospital WATW.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

@WATW: I am so sorry for your friend losing his life so young and so tragically. How is your other friend doing in the hospital today? My prayers go out to you and the families affected-stay strong and know your friend is in Heaven and the one in the hospital is being watched over by the angels and our Heavenly Father.

Prayers for all to remain strong The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3897828759

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3897828759 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3967602901 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 3897828759

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 am

Thanks for the prayers and support midangerous and admin. My friend who is in the hospital is doing better which is definitely great to hear. He may be able to come home as early as Thurs.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi folks, just to let u know I may not be able to be online next week due to a big storm that's going to hit pretty hard. If u don't hear from me for a while, it probably means I'm out of power. These next few days I'll be preparing for the worse.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm looking at the weather channel, it looks like this storm is going to ruin my plans to make a candy basket for the trick or treaters! No one's going to allow their kids to go out in this! That's shame. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 1392980733 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 2059483191
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm

I've got a red alert! It's really going to hit.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:20 pm

@midangerous: OMG what is a red alert? What is that? Are you OK? I never heard of a red alert! Be safe!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:16 pm

@Capricious, it means that I have a strong threat of some nasty weather in my area. I'm not sure how bad it's going to be. Might be out of power for a while, so in case I am since your birthday is Nov 4th, Happy Early Birthday! lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Oh OK thanks- I never heard of red alert except for the terrorist color chart.

I forgot about 11/4 that's right - it is coming up-thanks for the nice BD wishes Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 pm

You're welcome Capricious. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Update: It looks like the storm is going to hit me early tomorrow, and it's going to be very strong, this may be my last day here for a while since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna loose power. I'll see u folks when this is over.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 am

@midangerous

prayers for you and the entire northeast during this big hurricane. Where I'm at now we're just starting to get it. My cable cut off just this second I'm writting this and my lights are flickering- I really hope we don't lose power Mad
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Thank you WATW, I have to go, the wind is getting very strong!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 pm

@WATW: Please let us know that you are OK-are you near the start of the hurricane where it is making landfall? If your lights are flickering and cable has gone out-it sounds like you have effects starting! Shocked

Everybody be safe!!
The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 101009747
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:21 am

Hi guys I'm ok, I got my power back on.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 am

@midangerous: That is great news! Glad you are ok Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am

Glad you are ok and safe midangerous! My prayers are with you and all affected.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Thank you Admin and WATW for your prayers and concern. Everything's pretty much back to normal accept for a bit of a mess outside. I've got my candy basket in case any kids come to my door tonight lol! Not sure if anyone's coming though.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

@midangerous: Good to hear you didn't have it too bad-sweet that you still made sure you had treats for the little kiddos The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread 1851779145
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Yes, I did have some candy out in case I had some of the kids come, but no one came.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Sorry to hear no trick or treaters came by-has to be due to Sandy Sad
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next