MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 am

I guess so.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:13 pm

I am here to listen to all of you when you have problems. I am a very good listener and happy to be here if you need me. Whenever you want. I think this is an amazing thread. I will be glad to ask for your advice sometimes too The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 pm

@May Michael Jackson: That is very kind of you-thank you! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 828620032
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 pm

We have more nasty weather coming up the coast again that's supposed to make it colder! My prayers to ljmissmj and everyone else affected by Sandy.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

For people following this thread: Our girl Lesilie (ljmissmj) is safe and sound-see the "Hurricane Sandy" related threads for more info!

Thank you God for keeping Les safe! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 am

There's some bad winter weather coming for me so I might be offline tomorrow. I also have a close friend of mine who's very ill. Doesn't look good. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry about your friend midangerous. Hope you keep your power and stay safe. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3480612478
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

@midangerous. Sorry to hear that... Keep the faith, I know things will feel better soon. Praying for your friend, here.

@Admin Welcome The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 4006482730
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Thank you guys. I haven't lost power yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 am

I didn't loose power, thank goodness! It would have been the third time in one year in which I lost power.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am

The latest horribles:

FEMA sign: 'Closed due to weather' (what the heck is that now?)

Many 100's of 1000's of people on the affected east coast and SSS devastated areas of the aftermath that lost their power for nearly 10 days-either just got it back on - just to lose it all over again - or never have had it and now it will be possibly weeks longer to get it restored (in 29 degree weather and blizzard conditions) Crying or Very sad

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Crying or Very sad That's not right!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:21 am

It has come to my attention that our MJ fan~mily friend midangerous is feeling ill today and felt sick enough to let me know she may not be online for a day or so. I am sending 'get well' wishes her way and hope she bounces back quickly and feels healthy real soon!

Be well midangerous!! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 101009747
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 am

I am sorry to hear our midangerous is sick today Crying or Very sad and hope she feels better asap!

Get Better midangerous and come back Michaeling soon!! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3412125097
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 Empty On Thanksgiving Day & Night

Post by Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Everybody: I will be here off and on - on Thanksgiving to keep the Michaeling going and to be here on this thread to offer support to anyone who may be alone that day! YANA here OK? As we all know, there always are people that due to not being able to travel to family members or due to other reasons may not have a get together planned.

Just remember the Spike Lee special Bad25 documentary at 9:30 pm on ABC that night and know while we all watch that - we all are together in solidarity in keeping Michael's great name and LEGACY ALIVE Forever and ever-more!!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 2636090951 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3621512388 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 2636090951
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Thank you guys for the support, some of the cold is still with me, I blow my nose so much I look like Rudolph so I'll be all set for Santa next month lol! rendeer I am feeling better and a lot stronger now though the fever is long gone.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm

That is so nice of you admin to post this for people to know they are not alone on Thanksgiving! There are a lot of people that might be alone that day and I am sure they would feel comforted by that. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3480612478

Glad to hear you are feeling better midangerous-you can use concealer like people use on their face under their eyes to brighten-on your Rudolf nose lol!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 pm

That was a very kind gesture admin- I'm sure that those here who will be at home alone on Thanksgiving appreciate this sweet message you put in here. I may be in my apartment by myself it depends if I can go up and visit my family so I may be here too. I can't wait to watch the documentary Thursday night with hot chocolate and pumpkin pie in front of my just decorated Christmas tree Smile

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 246948820

Last edited by MJ Mod on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

LOL yeah I probably could Capricious!

@Admin, great message for all that are alone this holiday season of Thanksgiving.

Last edited by midangerous on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

LOL midangerous- its Capricious not Caprocious
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

I'll be sure to visit as much as I can on Thanksgiving too although I am going to be with my family all day.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 pm

OOPS sorry Capricious I corrected it. Embarassed I'll be kinda busy myself on thanksgiving day, I'll be putting up Christmas decor.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 531905673 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3621512388 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 531905673
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

I have heard that WATW's Grandfather has been taken to the ER again sadly. I want to say to WATW that your family and your sweet g-pa are in my thoughts and daily prayers that he be well and safe and sound back at home very soon!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 101009747
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Thank you Admin for your sweet gesture. My g-pa has been having some health problems lately so the more prayer the better!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:49 am

@WATW, I'm sorry about your grandpa, I'll be praying for him. Let us know how he is.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm

@WATW: How is your grandfather doing today? Your family is in my prayers The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 2 3897828759
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

My grandfather is home, it was kidney stones. Thanks Capricious, Admin, and midangerous for the prayers!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

@WATW: That's great he is home, I know those kidney stones can be a real painful issue, hope he is fine soon! Smile
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 am

I just watched a movie called Jack Frost. It's about a boy who's father is a musician, and around Christmas time, the boy looses his father in a tragic car accident. About a year later, the boy's father comes back as a snowman. After I watched this film, I got to thinking about Prince, Paris and Blanket. It's sad that they won't be able to have there father for Christmas anymore. Crying or Very sad Has anyone been thinking the same way?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next