MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Thu May 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Well, it's been 2 days since my interview, and they finally emailed me saying that they cannot offer me a position. Back to applying.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu May 09, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that midangerous. I know it must be tough to find a job these days- my dad has been searching for almost 3 years now after being laid off from a 21 year accounting position. He made great money but now he'll be lucky if he gets a minimum wage job. I wish you luck in the job hunting process.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

TY WATW, this would be my third job interview I've had. I hope your dad can get a job too.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Hang in there midangerous. I have had to go to dozens of interviews in my life until I landed a position. Good luck with your job search!

@mjjPureSoul: So sorry I didnt see this thread til now-OMG that is terrible pain, I too have had that shooting nerve pain and it is quite hard to deal with. Hope you are shiny new soon. Smile

@IJCSLUMJ: Go to Google for breathing techniques used during panic attacks Wink

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 pm

So sad to read these posts ladies, job interviews are a nightmare, I've been there myself so I have sympathy. It sure seems like it's a global problem these days finding work! with this dreaded economic climate No It's something we cannot control unfortunately, and going for work intrview after interview can become stressful especially when it comes to being turned down every time an application goes in. The worst is NOT getting an interview at all or even an acknowledgement. That is so frustrating The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 1414187595 it makes you not want to bother anymore. So sorry to hear about your Dad's situation WATW, and you aswell midangerous. I wish you guys the best of luck for future applications.

No problem Capricious, my sciatica has eased very well. I was asking for trouble again last friday because I was helping hubby saw a hedge in the garden which meant I was riving at thick tangled branches a little like I was doing a 'tug'o'war' thing LOL! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 2389816175 TUT! but I was lucky. I just took a couple of anti-imflams to keep it away. I didn't know you've had the twinges too in the past. It's horrid isn't it pale Ouch..
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Thxs Capricious
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Well folks, I have another job interview Mon. Hope it works out.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu May 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Hope all goes well on Monday, midangerous.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Thxs WATW
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm

thanks capricious i think i'm ok for now!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Good luck on Monday midangerous! Will be thinking about you and sending you best wishes for a great interview! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri May 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Good luck midangerous!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 pm

there are big storms a tornado tuched down 45 miles from us... I'M SCARED TO DEATH!! pale The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 2191481077
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Stay safe IJCSLUMJ. Just have your TV/radio on to listen for alerts and if you have a tornado warning make you you get some place sturdy like a basement or anywhere in the middle of your house as far away from windows as possible.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I'll be praying for your protection ijustcan'tstoplovingumj!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 1392980733
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm

The interview I had went well, I'll be waiting to see if I'm hired or not in a week.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Thxs guys for your support. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 21, 2013 1:21 pm

thanks guys we are all fine the power went out for 45 min but we were all safe!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Glad to see that you're ok ijustcantstoplovingumj. Smile U might want to keep me in prayer there's a severe thunderstorm watch in my area.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 21, 2013 7:48 pm

ok i will we are supposidly under a tornado watch till 10pm but there is not a cloud in the sky and it sunny but a little cooler Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

The storms passed for now, we had a slight power outage but that's ok.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed May 22, 2013 1:31 pm

well thats good!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 23, 2013 3:11 pm

The winner of the doodle 4 google contest:

"Coming Home"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 am

That's a really great drawing. I'm glad she won!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, I have a big storm watch in my area power outages are predicted but it might not be that bad.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 7 1392980733
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

Tomorrow morning I have to take a math placement test for my Governor's school and I'm kinda nervous about it. This will determine the rest of high schoool career math wise. If I score high enough and place into Calculus AB I won't have to pay to take a math class at my local community college over the summer to get my associate's degree when I graduate high school in two years. Fingers crossed!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 am

You can do it WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks midangerous. Going to leave for the place now.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Yeah I doubt I placed into Calculus. When the proctor says "Now don't get upset about this test" right before she gives it to everyone, you know it's gonna be bad lol. Considering my pre-cal teacher was a bit of a dunce I guess I'm proud of myself.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:48 pm

i'm sure u did well!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next