MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:24 pm

LMAO! WATW.. poor cat!  Laughing I wonder how he feels being called a 'nutter' very funny and also kind of cute. I love the name Bentley! that's a posh car  Wink

Brilliant.

IJCSLuMJ, now I really like the name 'Melody'. Great choice. When I got my doggie I had that many name choices from Zoe, Claire, Mavis, Irma, Brenda, Kim, Phoebe, or Vivienne. I put all the names on little pieces of paper folded up and put inside a cup. Shaked them up, plucked one out which was 'Phoebe'. Bless her. That name was perfect for her The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 3480612478 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 3480612478 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 3480612478 If ever you can't decide, do it that way with the cup Wink Thanks, I chose my cat's name Cheree from a song title by a group I used to follow in the 80's lol. 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 pm

IJCSLYMJ I AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND THAT YOU WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM WITHOUT TAKING STRONG MEDICINES. IF THIS HELPS, I CAN TELL YOU I HAD THAT SAME PROBLEM WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER, SERIOUS ACNE PROBLEM. I TOOK BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR SOME TIME AND THEY WORKED PERFECTLYY WELL. YOU'LL SEE. MY SKIN GOT WELL IN A YEAR OR SO. NOW I AM 48AND MY SKIN LOOKS REALLY GOOD. NO MARKS AT ALL.
I KNOW YOU WILL BE BETTER AND YOU WILL FEEL HAPPY, TOO.
L.O.V.E. <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Lol WATW! Fluffy Nutter, cute! I like the name Belle too
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 pm

guys pray for my family, I lost an aunt today. She died at home thankfully. But she had bad diabetes and was given 24 hours to live. I won't be attending anything due to my emotional state and the fact that its a good day and a half drive. And earlier this week a surviving wife of a great uncle I have died in a motorcycle accident. She was on the back of it with an unknown man who apparently was drunk, they didn't make the corrner and neither of them were wearing a helmet. UGH  
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Shocked 

Oh my goodness....... IJCSLu....  Shocked How horrible!. So sorry to hear this. Must say I hate motorcycles too. I lost 3 friends from those accidents years ago and it's got worse out on the roads now.

You look after yourself now girl  The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 3480612478 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks MjjPureSoul, motorcycles Re scary, sorry to hear yoi lost 3 friends Sad the roads are definitely not safe here either!

thank you I will ♥️
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 pm

I just bought a new computer for myself, I like it alot, this is the first time i have logged onto this website with this pc, it's a windows8.I still got my xp, but i'm using this one as a backup.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Wow congratulations on the new computer Midangerous!! I hope it works great for you Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 am

it is so far  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:49 pm

A fellow cashier of mine is an Michael fan, I was able to demonstrate the moonwalk to him.  Smile The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 1055860351 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Alright! Thats so cool! Its amazing where you can find MJ fans!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri May 02, 2014 8:46 am

Yes it is!  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Ugh, I'm still not feeling much better, I'm unfortunately going to have to quit my voice lessons for the time being, this Tuesday was awful, I had my bottom braces put on (not hurting as bad as I thought) and I was struggling to get thru my lesson. I'm surprised I kept it together and didn't start crying. UGH this really sucks
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 pm

I have a friend from work who is in the hospital from cardiac arrest, he has heart problems Sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Gosh Mi, please keep up updated! How scary!

I'm going to a new doctor Friday for my depression. Nothing is better
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 am

Hi IJCSLUMJ, I'm sorry, I hope your depression gets better, I'll keep everyone udated I should know on what his condition is this morning sometime.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks Mi, I hope so too.

I really hope your friend is doing better
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:08 am

My friend just passed away yesterday, I'm in deep sorrow for him now, I didn't know him for that long but he was one of the best friends I've ever had. I can't believe this is happening. Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:32 pm

OMG MI! How sad, I'll be praying for you and his family, I know how hard that is (((((HUG)))))
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm

TY IJCSLUMJ, this is hitting me very hard right now.  Sad  Sad  Sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:27 pm

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 101009747 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 19 817141282
if you need anything just PM me, I'm here for you
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:32 pm

TY IJCSLUMJ, please keep me in your prayers, this loss is hitting me very hard.  Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:52 pm

I definitely will!

I Went to thdoctor today and got put on a low dose antidepressant, I go back in a month for her to check me out again. Sigh
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: You know the AD meds can take a couple weeks until you feel anything... Hope you feel better. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Yeah, thats what she said. I felt OK last nignt so thats a start, thanks Admin Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:43 am

Had another death today, a coworker who liked MJ like I do was killed in a car accident. Sad Why????
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Oh gosh Mi, you are continually in my prayers (((((HUGS)))))
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Good news first: I am starting to feel better, I got back to see my amazing new doctor and get my dosage reevaluated. After that I start a new set of voice lessons with my new teacher, I have found this "school" type thing. They offer an independent artist program that I am wanting to participate in after I get my voice back up to where it was!!
now for the bad news:
My grandma's sister (my aunt Mary) has a tumor in her stomach and she has bone cancer.  She has been sent to the hospice part of the hospital as they can't do anything else for her cancer. Chemotherapy wouldn't do anything. They have at least gotten her pain down with morphine and she is now resting comfortably. Her vital signs are fine and so is her heart but we just don't know how long she has left. Sad Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Bad news guys, my aunt passed away in her sleep this morning,  she wasn't in any pain. Sad Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 pm

@IJCSLUMJ, I'm so sorry, I'm still dealing with grief myself so I know how u feel.  Sad U can pm me anytime.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next