MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection Empty ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

i'll post all of my MJ stuff here. i cannot wait to share it with you all Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection Empty Re: ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:09 pm

here is my CD collection:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 2h7h0ti
here's my books and my OTW record with my fedora with my MJ buttons on it:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection W70fba
and my 2012 callendar and my DVDs with my WATW and Thriller tape:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 2coix7c
here's one of my most recent posters:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 6s7x5c
here's my favorite framed poster:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 1zgzz3s
and here's my 2013 callendar and another poster:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 2hxwrie
i'll post my T-shirts, sunglasses, and more posters later! i really hope you guys enjoy these!! ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 1722810769 

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed the pictures)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection Empty Re: ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:41 pm

You are getting a nice collection together for your young age! It is always great to see the youth of today getting it about MJ. Make sure to share the magic MJ is for all of your life kiddo!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:17 pm

thank you! i've collected quite a lot in the past 3 years (i started it in 2010) it will be growing so much more. like i hav 3 more DVDs coming in soon (i hope) and my birthday is coming up.....
i will always post new pics of new stuff Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:55 pm

COLLECTION UPDATE:
here's my "wall of posters" i have that spot saved for the poster that comes with the Bad 25 buckle box:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection E968ep
i have this poster over my bed. beside it is the word Dream
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection Vo8obc
and i got the Bad 25 record. i bought it at Entertainmart (my FAVORITE michaeling store LOL)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 2447048
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Wow! Nice!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 pm

This is a shirt that a fan gave me.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 2ziypuo
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Nice shirt-what fan gave you that?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Someone on a diffrent site. She was selling it and I wanted it badly lol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:55 am

This is Fluffy (my cat) with my Bad 25 picture vinyl lol sorry its sideways

https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/4liq2p.jpg
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey!  Smile Nice little collection you have here IJCSLuMJ. Well done gal. And I'm pretty amazed you have the same colour walls as I have my bedroom  Wink pale turquoise, excellent colour.

I'm going to have to put some photos on of my collection too sometime a bit later. Thanks for sharing x
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Thank you so much!!! Really? You have the same cold turquoise in ur room as me?!?! Cool Wink
I'd love to see your collection!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm

It's all down to those popular Michael connections you know  Wink  We have great taste in many things including same coloured walls lol. I used to have red in the bedroom but it needed a change to something more calming and sea-like. I love aqua's  Smile 

ok, I'm now going to test a photo to see if I can put my pictures on here. Back soon x
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm

yes we do! red is such a lovely color, it would be great as an acent color on one wall so its not so overwhelming! i L.O.V.E aqua's too! and light purples!
i can't wait to see your collection!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Here is my opus!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 106loph
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Light purples too  Surprised wow IJCSLuMJ I just finished painting the spare room at my parents house in this colour. It's lilac which is classed as a light purple and yes! it looks beautiful. Both aqua shades and lilacs are very calming. I also love peach and lime shades. Correct! red needs to be with another shade.

Thanks for sharing the OPUS  Smile It's stunning isn't it?

I next need to find a way for putting my collection on here. I'm a little embarrassed to have to ask how to do it? Any suggestions I'd be most grateful. I have the camera on my mobile and can get the pics onto the pc. I just don't know how to get them from the pc to here ?? Embarassed scratch 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Yes I LOVE lilac! Its such a beautiful color, I like peach shades and bright greens too! I also really enjoy scarlet!
Og the opus is just amazing and thats not a good word to describe it, I can't wait to start reading it!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 am

@IJCSLUMJ, nice!  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Thanx midangerous Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:30 am

Here is my newest addition to my collection. I got this frame from my grandma for Valentines Day and I printed a picture of Michael and glued it to a red sparkley piece of construction paper
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 6p0mcn
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Hey I like this  Smile These are similar to what I create as well. It adds some jazz to a framed print. I love fancy frames and Michael deserves some sparkle around him  Wink Good piece IJCSLuMJ, and a lovely gift from your Gran. I take it she knows your great passion for Michael then?  Smile 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:50 am

Actually I don't think she had Michael in mind when she bought the frame, she was going more tward my room color lol. But she is aware of my MJ passion, the whole family is lol. I have that one on my bed side table, I need to keep doing it, its fun and crafty and also a sort of relaxer for me. I've seen some frames that are totaly covered with jewls, I should get it!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:16 am

I'll reply to your PM later.

Yes, I know what you mean, it is very good therapy for the mind and especially when it comes to Michaelcraft. Speaking of family knowing our passion which is nice to have a family who also like Michael. Both my parents think the sun shines from his butt lol, and that makes me very! happy. I have seen the picture frames you speak of  Smile they have similar in our shops too. Some are fairly weighty. If you want one you should go and treat yourself. Go spoil yourself dear. Plus, a brilliant print for Michael to sit in will look amazing, particularly a stage action Billie Jean type from the History tour  ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 1594344529 ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 407911087 ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection 1055860351 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 am

Ok Wink
Well most of my family "puts up" with my MJ passion, none of them get it except my mom, they always make rude comments so they aren't fans. My mom is but not like me lol! LMAO sun shines from his butt, where did that come from?
The frames we have here aren't that heave I don't think, tho I haven't ever picked one up before.
you are right next time we go to Hoby Loby I'll get me one, and find a nice pic of Michael with his sparkley outfits on Smile too bad I can't put gifs in a frame LOL Wink
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Hey, IJCSLuMJ I think something is wrong with my PM notification. I just checked my messages and I was unaware there was a message waiting from you, so I do apologise for not knowing sooner and replying which I have done now. Thanks  Smile 

I'm glad your Mum tolerates Michael atleast she doesn't 'dislike' him which is the main thing, right?  Wink let us know if you get one of those fancy picture frames.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Its fine, I got it and replied Smile
Yeah I'm glad too. I will for sure. I actually have a new addition to my MJ collection which inshould have up soon Wink
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Yay  cheers  looking forward to seeing your latest edition.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 pm

make it editions, i just bought 2 records and another J5 album!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:22 pm

I got pne of those frames! I'll have pics of my records later Smile
https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/ehivc2.jpg
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Got some new stuff! I finally got Bad on tape and record! And I also got OTW on tape! I gotta catch everything up Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next