MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection - Page 2 Empty ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

i'll post all of my MJ stuff here. i cannot wait to share it with you all Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Heya  Smile  Oh yes,,,, I like it mici, it goes great with the picture.  Speaking of these frames I was only looking at some silver versions yesterday.  There's also lots of heart shape ones around too. The choice is quite ridiculous particularly when there's so many and aren't really cheap to buy. It can work out expensive.

Glad you have BAD on both record and tape. Fantastic.

Wink 

Last edited by MjjPureSoul on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors lol. Can't be having that)
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 pm

MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks :)yes they are expensive,  but I found the black one at a resale store. I got it for like $5
IKR!!! I FINALLY have Bad on all formats, now I can start collecting the rest of the singles, and buy Bad 25 on record, and get the BAD picture disk!!
aww I was really loving seeing your collection :(but I completely understand Smile
Thanks for the link, I might print a few out and print off some MJ pics and paste them into the frame!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Here's a picture I printed off and added "Forever my Inspiration" to and put it on my wall
https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/ao3muq.jpg
and the opposite side of the poster that came in my Bad 25 Buckle Box
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/15dv0wi.jpg
I HAVE to take a pic of my new records and tape!!
maybe tonight.
Next thing I'm going to buy will probably be a Bad stand up!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:42 pm

HE CAME! there was a problem with the other one so I got $10 back and this one!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection - Page 2 Fu2fwl
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:06 pm

How cool having MJ stop by for coffee...great standee. I love the color of your room. My hair streak is a bit darker than your cover, more like the blue at the bottom of MJ's jeans just before they get covered by his high tops. I think I might see how you make the MJ Fan Personal Memorabilia Collections. I'm going to try it. I'll probably run into trouble posting them since I still haven't caught on to the signature thing. Or is there an easier way to load your pics? I may have to get my neighbour who is user friendly with forums to help me out.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks Smile that sounds like a pretty color! I'm sure your friend would be happy to help you Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm

I just got this in the mail today!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ's MJ Collection - Page 2 Vzinnt
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 12, 2014 12:05 am

Awesome!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

ijcsluMJ I just checked this forum out and I'm so envious as to how far you are in getting your stuff up onto the wall...although I did get set back when trying to get MJ's Standee up onto my wall and fractured my heel bone I wanted to chuckle when you said that you were saving a special space for the poster out of the BAD buckle box. Just glancing at that size I think you are going to have to rearrange some things because the poster that comes with that buckle box is almost the size of the 6' MJ Standee that I hurt myself on!!! It is huge!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:59 pm

I think I need to do an update on my stuff, I've moved some posters around so I have like a performance wall of all the live pictures of Michael!
thank you Ploppy! ♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2