MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo

4 posters

Go down

Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo Empty Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Excerpt:

Some of the highlights from her Q&A include insights into her friendships with Witches of Eastwick co-star Jack Nicholson and the late Michael Jackson.

Asked about her favorite memory with the late King of Pop, Cher recalled a timed he taught her a dance routine.

"I guess him teaching me the routine we did together on TV All of us, because he was so sweet and it was complicated for me. You can see it on YouTube, it's Cher and the Jackson 5," she explained. "There is another memory I had -- I wanted beaded socks from BOB [Mackie] and I was wearing them and Michael was fascinated with them and I kept saying 'they are MY socks!!!'"

You can check out the rest of the singer's Q&A on her Facebook page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo Empty Re: Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:03 pm

"they are MY socks!!" LMAO!!! that sounds so cool Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo Empty Re: Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo

Post by Ploppy Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:44 am

Too funny...I can see him eying those socks and thinking they should be his.  I can't believe that Cher didn't have to report them missing Suspect

Cher Facebook Q&A with her fans-MJ convo 3906354512
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by JoMike Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 am

Lol... Michael, that's so sweet. Thanks for sharing!
JoMike
JoMike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi JoMike

I love your name and hope that it reflects the fact that Michael's name was actually Michael Joe NOT Joseph!! Look forward to hearing more from you.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by JoMike Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:59 am

Hey Ploppy,

Thank you! I actually got the name from 'Damita Jo' (Janet's middle name) and shortened Michael. The reason for merging the two is because I loved how they were(and spirtually still) so close together, and how they worked together on the Scream short film.
I'll be sure to be in here more often, and hope to hear from you too, thank you!
(sorry if I went a bit off topic)
JoMike
JoMike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down