MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
6 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread Empty The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

I have been a huge fan of this AMC TV show since the 1st episode 4 seasons ago! I thought I would start a Breaking Bad conversation thread for a little fun as there are HUGE fan sites all over the web honoring the amazing writing-acting-directing and story line with all the crazy twists and turns-the emotions and rich character development - IMO one of the #1 BEST television series of all time! This is the final season and many millions of fans are freaking out!! Not the LAST season!! Not yet!

Who's (Breaking) BAD?!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Breaking Bad is awesome- Jesse Pinkman is so cute lol. I got started watching Breaking Bad just this past season and I love it! Cool

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am

@WATW: Hey alright! This season has started out crazy good huh? Now that Fring "faced off" lol - and Mike changed his mind-how about Walt? lmao! He is so outrageous now-"I am the danger" wow Shocked
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah Walt goes "I am the one who knocks"
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 am

and Jesse Pinkman says: "MAGNETS YES!!!" LMAO (love him) Cool

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

How about when Jesse goes "Yeah! Science!" lol- and what was up with that boy and chilli powder Laughing
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm

@WATW: IKR lol - I think our boy Jesse likes it HOT! lmao Laughing
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm

TG On Demand has the latest episodes of 'BB' - i missed it this past Sunday due to Olympics -oops - plan to watch it to keep up-I have seen (and I have DVD's) of every episode since S1

Walt has really changed - he is the DANGER lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Music store salesman to Jesse's crew: "Let me throw in the stenciling for free then for ya guys, what's the name of your band? Few minutes later-4 massive rolling equipment cases roll by with the name 'VAMONOS PEST' Shocked Laughing

OMG I LMAO!! Laughing

Let the operation commence--Back in biz!!
bom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm

I saw that too Admin- that part was freakin hilarious.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread Empty BB episode 505

Post by Admin Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am

OK tonight's 505 episode WHAT!?

Skylar you are getting all wet in that pool - hey what's she doing? SKYLAR!! (as everyone stares into the deep end) "Is she coming up Walt"?

LMAO!

Oh nice watch Walt The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 2761027566 "Jesse thank you how thoughtful"

Hank's promotion=No Fring case The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 2672159185 (idts lol)
Marie: STFU SHUT UP!! The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1414187595
Jr.: Vroom vroom hot The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 351303059 rod vroom vroom ("what with leases these days" OK Walt lol)

tic toc tic toc bang!! bom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Lydia to Jesse "Is that what I think it is"...
...and then Mike "she's dead" bom

Then how about Skylar all "I thought you were the danger" to Walt- that was so funny Razz
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am

Ready to watch the new BB tonight cheers
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Tonight's show will be great! Last week's cliffhanger in so many aspects demands answers -

What's to become of Skylar? The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 2672159185 commitment? lol (eww never liked the woman lol) But what about The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1286989689

What's to become of the new on the show Lydia? The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1392980733 (really couldn't care less-she's expendable IMO) Except for this: "No, not barrels-I'm talking about an OCEAN" (huh?)

Will Marie EVER shut UP?!! The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1414187595

Will Hank turn down the leadership position since he'd be off the "Fring case'? The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 3162542690

It all remains to be seen!! Shocked Maybe I need a The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 3487400559 to pig out on for the show tonight lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm

How about those guys stealing from that train! Suspect Walt was really smart replacing the contents with water so that they wouldn't know they were robbed.

Skylar still being less than pleasant The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1392980733

And poor lil Walt Jr. doesn't know what's going on with his mom and dad- it's sad that stupid skylar won't let him stay at home.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm

How about the hardcores on the BB chat? Wow lol That was a trip huh? The comments were up to 5000 on Sunday night's episode "DEAD FREIGHT!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:16 am

FYI: The sad truth-there are only 3 episodes left this summer-the final 8 episodes of the final season is reported to be next summer - ughh

Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 pm

That so sucks there's only 3 left until next summer Sad

I can't wait to see what happens Sunday after last weeks episode though The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1915011633
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh I know huh? You will still have - Walter W aka I E lol

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1492882007
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

OK the BB chatroom was hilarious Sunday night!! Those hardcores were on all night until 1pm the next day lol - I admit I was on late Sunday but shamone people lol 18 hours? Wow! I hadn't closed the window and when I went to close it the next day-I saw chat still going. Talk about dissecting the show - these people are SERIOUS!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 am

WOW- What a GREAT show last night- best so far this season! First I'd like to say how about that opening scene- "I am the cook. I am the man who killed Gus Fring- now say my name"- the dude goes "heisenberg"- Walt "You're GD right"- WOW ego trip much?

Jesse is going to Sad when he finds out about Mike- can't stand Walt for doing that to poor Jes again- and to be all "Oh I could just get them from Lydia" like they were out having dinner or something- The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1414187595 I wonder if they took that money away from lil Kaylee- and whatever happened to her in the park? Looks like g-pa just left her there Sad

Walt to Skylar: "Why don't you just go back in the office" Rolling Eyes

I thought: geez Skylar why don't you just go back in the pool The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 2672380633

Can't wait to see the big scene between Walt and Lydia next week- wonder if he'll get those names confused

RIP Mike Ehrmantraut The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 3480612478
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Wow WATW Razz LMAO - Skylar - go back in the POOL!! drunken That is too much-good one!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Sad Hate
Sad The wait
Sad For 8

No words yet on s5 e8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It is going to feel so weird tomorrow not tuning into BB at 10 Sad . I definitely cannot wait for July!

What an episode though- don't even know where to begin- there was so much going on and I don't think there could have been a bigger cliffhanger! Can't wait to find out what happens with Hank now that he's found Gale's book in Walt's bathroom- who the heck put that thing there anyway?

That scene with Walt and Lydia was hilarious. L's all I think you should order something- i think this whole thing would go over much better if you just ordered something- then she goes it's in my head, safer there LMAO.

Oh and Sky- please look behind your electrical socket The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1392980733
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 pm

"Glyding Over All" was unbelievable! That S5 ep8 was rockin' with so many scenarios it was almost as if they crammed two eps into it!

WATW you are spot on with the dialogue hilarity! The Empire's Emporer may be in the deep ish No now with Hank though with that "Leaves of Grass" book Hank spotted -the inscription Gale wrote is too much!! lol

I am worried pale for Walter White - I gotta say

Jesse please watch that Todd, he is too broken bad Shocked - he's "breaking ROTTEN" so we HATE him! Suspect

Yes Skylar listen to WATW-it is that socket-over there - yes that one-look behind the plate-there's a surprise Surprised there all for you!! LMAO bom

I have to find that passage in the book I posted on the BB (AMC) chat-will post it here after I do!

I think since we have to wait until next year for the final '8' predictions are in order! Let's tell how we think this entire EMPIRE will go forward and what WE see coming!! confused

Go Heisenberg!! cheers (and of course our fav JESSE!!!)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread Empty Vince Gilligan Breaking Bad fan chat interview-2 parts

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:23 am

I haven't weighed in yet but thought I would provide this interesting VG fan chat which is in 2 parts:

Vince Gilligan Answers Fan Questions (Part I)

In Part I of his chat with the fans, Breaking Bad's creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan explains why Hank discovers Walt's secret when he does and lays odds on the chances of seeing Bryan Cranston in his underwear one last time.

The scene with Hank on the toilet was wonderfully tongue-in-cheek. Were you worried about people not taking the scene seriously enough, given the weight of the revelations? -- shiggityshwa

A: That's an excellent question. Why on the toilet? We were looking to do a type of scene and a moment of revelation that was unique to the show and that seemed a bit overly-mundane or perhaps even undramatic in its setting. Breaking Bad is known for its moments of high tension and drama and showmanship, and we wanted to end the season in a very different manner. We believe that the moment of revelation, when it finally comes, is so very dramatic that really it could be set anywhere and still have the punch of horror for Hank that it needs to pack.

When you introduced Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass in Season 3, was there a plan that the book could be Walt's undoing? Is this poetic justice for Gale? -- Fulminate

A: [Laughs] I like the idea of Gale's poetic justice from beyond the grave. The writers and I love the idea of revisiting previous moments in the show because we love the idea that all actions have consequences. We know that in our day-to-day lives, but very often in television storytelling characters say things or they do things and a particular episode ends and there's not necessarily much in the way of resonance. On this show, we very much like a character's actions to have repercussions in ways that we identify with in real life. And to that end, we love revisiting these old moments, and Walt Whitman's poetry was something that Gale Boetticher loved. It touched his heart and he wanted to share it with his new friend and mentor Walter White. And unfortunately the sharing of it and Walt keeping this book in hindsight proved to be a bit unwise.

What was the purpose of opening the final scene out by the pool with the same shots, in the same order, as the beginning of "Seven Thirty-Seven"? -- Harmonica

A: This episode is the end of the first half of our final season. So there's a feeling of ending to it, and certainly at the end of this episode, there's an end that we finally reach to Hank's lack of knowledge about who Walt really is. But maybe the most important ending is the resonances of what happened in Episode 7: the end of Mike and also the end of Walt's collaboration with Jesse. And those two endings lead my writers and I to feel somewhat sentimental for better times in the show. There's sort of an elegiac quality to this episode -- Episode 8 contains within it a bit of an elegy for episodes past and to that end, we do have a lot of visual shoutouts and harkenings back, and also some lines of dialogue. For instance, Lydia says to Walt, "We're gonna make a lot of money together," which is something Tuco told Walt way back in the end of Season 1. So there are a lot of moments like that -- little Easter eggs to be gleaned.

VIDEO: Inside Episode 507, "Say My Name"

What influenced your decision to kill off Mike instead of letting him drive away into obscurity? -- Virginia Young

A: It was definitely a decision that was hard-fought and hard to come to because the writers and I all love the character of Mike, and we also love Jonathan Banks who plays Mike. But on the other hand, Walter White is a very powerful and dangerous man and he's also a very damaged man. And whether he would admit to it or not, he has to flex his power because deep down inside he feels very powerless. I think he has very terrible low self-esteem issues. [Laughs] So it's very important for Walt to get respect and feel respected, and certainly for the last eight episodes and many episodes prior to that, Mike dissed Walt on a regular basis. Walt did not like being zip-cuffed to a radiator. He did not like the idea of Mike deciding to take away his hard-earned methylamine. And going back many episodes before that, he didn't like all the various times Mike has held a gun on him, punched him off a bar stool, dog-kicked him when he was on a bar floor. So all these reasons had built up over the episodes, but they unfortunately come to a head in a moment in which Walt doesn't really need to do what he does. He can let Mike ride off into the sunset.

Although it could be argued that Walt really is in trouble once these ten guys give out all the information they're going to give to the feds. So Mike is leaving Walt and Jesse in a terrible lurch, and if Walt were to get the names from Lydia, and Mike were out there somewhere alive, Mike would probably come back and stop 'em or kill 'em in retaliation. So, as a lot of these moments in Breaking Bad, there's a lot to be chewed over in this moment: Did Walt have to do it? Was it the best play? Or was it an unnecessarily petulant and instinctive moment that he now regrets.

Will we ever see Walter White in his tighty-whities again? -- Lisa

A: Very possibly, but Bryan Cranston is a man who, for just the spare change in your pocket will most likely drop his pants if you ever run across him on the street. So even once the show ends, there's a great possibility of seeing Mr. Cranston in his underpants, even if he's not playing Walter White. [Laughs]

I will post Part II of Vince Gilligan's fan chat , in which Breaking Bad's creator weighs in on the show's unusually high child mortality rate and Walter, Jr.'s love of breakfast, in a few days

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

This is great Capricious-thanks for posting! I cannot believe still that we have to wait for the last '8' until next JULY!! The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 1392980733
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Razz @admin: YW! I know the wait is crazy! Did you go see if the BB chat was nuts again last night (even without a show airing?)I forgot to look lol - they are BB hardcore like we are with MJ

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 3455354099
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Took a break from studying and cleaning and watched "Fly" for the first time in its entirety- that was a hilarious episode- that homemade fly swatter The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread 2672380633 - and when it landed on Walt's head and Jesse goes *BANG* hits W's head with the metal swatter- Walt's all where is it did you get it? Jesse goes yeah I'm sure I got it- then

Walts lookin around

Jesse- wait whats that over there?

Walt- that's a raisin - LMAO
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Can't wait to see the return of Gus Fring on 'Revolution' tonight!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next