MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 3 Empty The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been a huge fan of this AMC TV show since the 1st episode 4 seasons ago! I thought I would start a Breaking Bad conversation thread for a little fun as there are HUGE fan sites all over the web honoring the amazing writing-acting-directing and story line with all the crazy twists and turns-the emotions and rich character development - IMO one of the #1 BEST television series of all time! This is the final season and many millions of fans are freaking out!! Not the LAST season!! Not yet!

Who's (Breaking) BAD?!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 pm

THREE MORE DAYS!!! I am SO excited and so ready, I'm following the BB marathon all weekend!

BTW for those that have netflix, S5 part one is up now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Tonight is the night!! They're playing a S5 recap from now up until 9 Eastern when the s5 part 2 premiere "Blood Money" airs!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 3 Empty Today is finally here!!!

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:50 pm

This is BB DAY!!!! YO!!!!  lol  Smile

All day all Bad!! Then at 6pm PDT THE NEW EP!!!! YAY!!
We waited over an entire year for this day!!  Then there will be only 7 eps to go Sad

S5 Ep1: 'Live Free or Die'
"YESSSSS Beeyatch MAGNETS!!!!"

S5 Ep2: 'Madrigal'
"It's in the ROOMBA yo" (That's not the real one Jesse)
(awww no - don't cry Jesse)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:14 pm

S5 Ep3: 'Hazard Pay'
Skinny Pete: "He's overly enthusiastic" LMAO

"We can throw in stenciling, what's your bands name?"  ('Vermanos Pest') LLLLOOLLLLLL!!!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 pm

@Admin and WATW: I am so watching this all day too! Finally the day has come!!!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Skylar White: "Marie! Can you just shut up? Please shut up! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

LOL

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 pm

I want to say this: 'Wait, they can't find Skylar?'

Yes!! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 pm

S5 Ep 4: 'Fifty-One'

(Happy Birthday WW!)

NEW CARS! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Nothing stops this train!! (God I love that WW) lol

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Woohoo sweet cars! 5 hours to go!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 pm

A painting of Heisenberg (wow)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm

The 10 Best Breaking Bad Quotes
by Ben McAleer
11 August 2013

As the final half of TV's greatest show returns this week, we rekindle our love for everyone's favourite meth dealers with our favourite Breaking Bad quotes so far

(WARNING: SPOILERS and FOUL LANGUAGE)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Going for a swim Skylar? Lmao.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Anyone care for a swim? Yes I think I do! (says Skylar)

STAY IN THE POOL SKY!!

By far THE number 1 LAMEST scene ever! I cannot stand Anna Gunn in this role!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 pm

S5 Ep5: "Dead Freight'

ick the tarantula ewww - oh ok good it's in a jar now Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Aaron Paul tweeted!

Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8 50m Who will live? Who will die? #BreakingBad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Breaking Bad ‏@BreakingBad_AMC 6h Ding if you're ready for tonight's premiere of #BreakingBad. pic.twitter.com/JO9ihUKUhi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

The names of all the s5p2 episodes have been released:

1. "Blood Money"
2. "Buried"
3. "Confessions"
4. "Rabid Dog"
5. "To'hajiilee
6. "Ozymandias"
7. "Granite State"
8. "Felina"
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 pm

S5 Ep6: 'Buyout'

Hate that Todd as much as I hate Skylar!! Wish Mike would have beat his fugly butt to teach him a lesson.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 pm

The shirt Jesse is wearing in the dinner scene has the same lightening bolt that was on the cover of Gale's lab notes book.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Very good observance there WATW! lol

S5 Ep7: "Say my name"

99/1% pure
"grade school T-ball v NY Yankees"

"You dye yours to make it look like mine" LMAO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 pm

RIP Mike Sad Sad Sad Sad

That was the moment that I truly began to hate Walt.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 pm

S5 Ep8: "Gliding Over All"

And the countdown's on!! less than 45 mins wow!!

The w8 for 8 is almost OVER!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 pm

That CAKE LMAO!!

Have an A1 day!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Breaking Bad ‏@BreakingBad_AMC 1m Have an #A1Day #BreakingBad

@Capricious LMAO!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:22 pm

YAY!!!

S5 Ep 9: "Blood Money"

Dear Lort! That 1st scene WOW!!! Then Hank wowowow!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Ep9 was off the CHAIN!! I cannot believe that garage door closing scene-then the ensuing scenes WOW!! Now to w8 another week! Pure torture!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 3 Empty Q&A – Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman)

Post by Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 am

Q&A – Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman)

Aaron Paul, who plays Jesse Pinkman on AMC’s Breaking Bad, talks about some tattoo ideas from the show and imagines how Jesse would fare during a zombie apocalypse.

Q: When you learned the entire plot for the last half of Season 5, what was your reaction?

A: I found out just like our fans are going to find out, one episode at a time. So all I can say about the final eight is that every Breaking Bad fan knows that each season gets progressively darker. And the final eight hours are just a brutal sprint to the finish line. I never wanted the show to end, but after reading the final eight hours, I couldn’t think of a better way to end it.

Q: Do you ever get tired of not being able to share things about work with those you know?

A: No, I think it’s great! I love that I know and really no one else does. It’s fun to keep it a secret. I didn’t tell my wife; she doesn’t want to know. She didn’t really come to set all that much. And if she did, she’d hang out in a separate area.

Q: Can you see any upside to the end of Breaking Bad?

A: I just got married a couple months ago, so I’m looking forward to being a newlywed and enjoying it.

Q: We heard a rumor that you had “No Half Measures” tattooed on your bicep.

A:  Yes, underneath my right arm. We actually got it on the last day of shooting. We were doing a scene from a previous episode. I was walking around set saying how awful it was that it was coming to an end, and I made a joke saying that we all need to get matching tattoos to remember this. It kind of snowballed into reality.

Q: Were there any other Breaking Bad references in contention?

A: A lot of people tried to convince me to get “Yeah *****! Magnets!” tattooed on my biceps. I decided against it. “Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!” Or just “Yo, *****!” But I decided to go with Mike’s line from Season 4.

All articles from Breaking Bad blog »
Q&A – Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman)
Aaron Paul, who plays Jesse Pinkman on AMC’s Breaking Bad, talks about some tattoo ideas from the show and imagines how Jesse would fare during a zombie apocalypse.

Q: When you learned the entire plot for the last half of Season 5, what was your reaction?

A: I found out just like our fans are going to find out, one episode at a time. So all I can say about the final eight is that every Breaking Bad fan knows that each season gets progressively darker. And the final eight hours are just a brutal sprint to the finish line. I never wanted the show to end, but after reading the final eight hours, I couldn’t think of a better way to end it.

Q: Do you ever get tired of not being able to share things about work with those you know?

A: No, I think it’s great! I love that I know and really no one else does. It’s fun to keep it a secret. I didn’t tell my wife; she doesn’t want to know. She didn’t really come to set all that much. And if she did, she’d hang out in a separate area.

Q: Can you see any upside to the end of Breaking Bad?

A: I just got married a couple months ago, so I’m looking forward to being a newlywed and enjoying it.

Q: We heard a rumor that you had “No Half Measures” tattooed on your bicep.

A:  Yes, underneath my right arm. We actually got it on the last day of shooting. We were doing a scene from a previous episode. I was walking around set saying how awful it was that it was coming to an end, and I made a joke saying that we all need to get matching tattoos to remember this. It kind of snowballed into reality.

Q: Were there any other Breaking Bad references in contention?

A: A lot of people tried to convince me to get “Yeah *****! Magnets!” tattooed on my biceps. I decided against it. “Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!” Or just “Yo, *****!” But I decided to go with Mike’s line from Season 4.

Q: Jesse is legendary for his use of the word “*****.” What are some of your other favorite Jesse-isms?

A: Anytime he says, “*****!” it really just brings a smile to my face.  The famous “Roll me further *****!” or, “This is my own private domicile, *****.” There’s so many. And all the bitches were scripted. There’s definitely lots of “bitches” in the final eight. I think my favorite “*****” of all time is happening in the final eight episodes.

Q: The web is now filled with Breaking Bad tributes. What are a few of your favorites?

A: I love the little mock-up videos people have made using clips from the show. There’s one called “Breakbad Mountain.” It puts together all these clips and makes it seem that Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are having a secret love affair, and it is incredible. It really looks like an amazing movie. And it looks like we are having a secret affair.

Q: Do you prefer it when Jesse and Walt are teamed up, or on the outs?

A: I love the combination. I love going back and forth. Going into the final eight, Jesse is just terrified of Walt, he wants to stay as far away from him as possible. But there used to be this goofiness between Walt and Jesse that was kind of endearing.

Q: You were recently spotted at Comic-Con with Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead. How do you think Jesse would fare in the world of The Walking Dead?

A: Jesse would probably die of a heart attack in a zombie apocalypse. I think he would go out guns blazing, from all the practice he’s had in video games. Norman’s character, Daryl, would be a survivor on Breaking Bad. He’d be a person to reckon with.

Q: Someone recently dug up a photo of you from your high school year yearbook. A teacher is quoted saying, “Maybe someday when you pick up your TV Guide you will see him!”

A: I think that was from sophomore year. And now we were just on the cover of TV Guide. It’s kind of surreal.

Q: You recently received your third Emmy nomination for Breaking Bad, and this year you’re up against Jonathan Banks. Who do you think is going to win?

A: I’m pushing for Banks. He’s brilliant. He plays such a tough guy, but he’s such a softie. So I’m hoping to see him go up on that stage and just cry.

VIDEO: Where Season 5 Left Off: Inside Breaking Bad

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:02 am

BB was amazing! TY for the interview (AP). I didn't like Talking Bad because of that silly Modern Family actress-wth does she have to do with the show? Seriously!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next