MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview

2 posters

Go down

Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview  Empty Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Gaga talks about Michael during her Howard Stern interview (55 min mark):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For the snippet:

Lady Gaga Michael Jackson "He Died From a Broken Heart" HOWARD STERN

Personal note: Sorry but this is a grab at being relevant using MJ AGAIN!! People are getting this all wrong IMO. They are all excited she is talking to HS about MJ. OK so what? Saying Michael died of a broken heart is BS! Yes MJ was hurt several times in his life by many. BUT he was EXCITED to do TII and be a daddy for his children. He was under the horrific care of Murray - that is what killed Michael!  I am sick of LG talking about all the 'MJ clothes' she bought and what she is supposedly going to be doing with them. She has already WORN them - not put in archives to preserve. There is news she wore them while making her new CD. That's not my idea of taking care of the most iconic and influential man in History's stage costumes! She says she'll make a museum-yeah so when? "I didn't want them scattered to the wind." she said. WTH! People that can afford these pieces are hardly doing that. I could go on and on but I already made it clear before what I felt about gaga several times. I WAS DONE WITH HER FOREVER AFTER HER TRYING TO GET MICHAEL'S MEDICAL RECORDS FROM THE PEPSI BURN ACCIDENT. She wanted to pay millions for them. Why not help her little monsters and put that money in her anti-bullying campaign. This is all a PR stunt to get attention for that new music she's putting out. One of her songs is called "DOPE" - well aptly named for her character!! A BIG DOPE!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview  Empty Re: Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Had to post this-makes my point doesn't it?

Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' flop dooms both singer and Interscope records

11/16/2013

On Thursday, it was announced that Lady Gaga's critically maligned album ARTPOP was predicted to sell between 240,000 and 260,000 copies its first week. That's a long way down from "Born This Way," which sold 1.1 million copies in its first week. The numbers wouldn't be bad for anybody else, but are a disaster for both Gaga and Interscope.

Interscope Records put forth $25 million for ARTPOP's promotion. That's the most money any record company paid for promotion since Michael Jackson's "Invincible" had a budget of 30 million. The $25 million budget for ARTPOP includes payments to radio stations to play the singles, payments to media outlets to hype Gaga up, travel expenses, and other gimmicks. We are told that Interscope will have to lay off at least 50 employees after Gaga's disaster.

It is interesting to note that last week, Interscope had an emergency meeting with Billboard about Lady Gaga. It is alleged that they wanted Billboard to count indirect streams of Lady Gaga performing at the YouTube Music Awards towards the chart position of her song "Dope." The song, which was also pushed by thousands of free copies given away to those who pre-ordered the album, came in at number 8. This number is not representative of the song's true popularity. It just means that anybody who watched the YouTube Music Festival contributed points to Lady Gaga's chart position. It is completely misleading.

We are told that in the next couple weeks, Lady Gaga will tone down her act. "She now realizes her bizarre act is overshadowing her music," a record industry source tells us. Perhaps she should consider making decent music as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview  Empty Re: Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:01 pm

DOPE! LOL!!!!!! This could also explain why she always keeps falling on her arse when she's on stage performing. She does it a lot, has anyone noticed? jocolor I'm surprised she's never broke any bones. Gaga talks about Michael Jackson during her Howard Stern interview  2630359335 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down