MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

4 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch Empty Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch
by Grace Carroll

January 16 2013

Gaga is apparently 'obsessed' with the King of Pop

Lady Gaga is said to be planning to buy a share in Michael Jackson's former Neverland estate, and has plans to restore the ranch to its former glory.

The 'Born This Way' singer is obsessed with him, and would love to own a part of the King of Pop's Neverland Ranch home and amusement park.

A source told The Sun, "Lady Gaga is obsessed with Michael. She's become good friends with his sister LaToya and would love more than anything else to restore Neverland to its original state.

"His kids are all desperate to hold on to their childhood home so they can decide what they want to do with it properly when they've grown up. Gaga would love to help with the financial costs by buying a share."

Sycamore Valley Ranch currently own the $23 million mortgage after buying it from Michael Jackson in 2008 when he was in financial difficulties. However, Michael's children Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, still own shares - as does his mother, Katherine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note: NO WAY GAGA!! Back off you silly broad! Get back to YOU and knock off trying to buy up MJ's Legacy!! I don't believe for a minute she is trying to help anyone but herself! Yeah Gag-ga - the CHILDREN need help from you! Not likely!

So this is a good role model? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch Empty Re: Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch Empty Re: Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm

This is really just too much! Is this Gaga mentally sound? Who thinks like this? I 100% understand why twitter blew up against her thinking along this line of "purchasing a share of Neverland" Who said anything about it being available to her or anyone else to buy a share of anyway? Sounds like another PR stunt from someone who is losing her relevance to me.

I agree btw admin about her being a terrible role model. WTH is up with that getup gun bra crap-really needing attention, huh Gaga?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:15 pm

I have searched to see if I can find anything else on this topic-anybody else see anything? Gaga really can't be serious hooking up with Latoya-if just to try to get this thing off the ground that seems pretty shady doesn't it?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm

#NeverlandBelongsToMichael was trending on twitter last night! There is a huge uproar over this on twitter and other social networks. I can't even believe that she'd try to do something like this, she has to know what sort of backlash will come from MJ fans
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I also saw #DontTouchNeverland being tweeted. Looks like the consensus is proving that this lame Gaga PR stunt (with or w/o Latoya being in on it) has shown this 'dimming star' chose the wrong way to go glomming onto anything MJ to get her popularity back on track-she has made people angry with this arrogance - to think NVRL is something the Jackson's need 'assistance' with is just basically insulting.

She is losing fans that before this stupid move accepted her 'greedy grab' at the Julien's auction of nearly ALL of the available MJ memorabilia-but now after this -she loses big.

Bye Bye Ga Ga No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 pm

I was curious about this backlash against gaga so searched around a bit - found this:

Here is a recent slam from gaga against adele - saying she isn't the 'fat' one - supposedly gaga gained 30 lbs and was PO'd when people said she was fat-so egogirl launched on adele--more upstanding behavior from the monster (ok?!) mama-oh and the use of the "F" bomb-classy gaga classy. So who's the bully now? Really? Go after adele for the real reason you don't like her (seeing that picture of her trying to balance all those GRAMMY'S all at once in her hands that she won) - ring a bell? uh huh

IMO: Great role modeling once again-tbh it would be a DISS-SERVICE if this fake (Madonna copycat) ever had anything more to do with anything representing MJ-go away gaga! Build your own legacy-oh wait-with what?-oh yeah-maybe you could ask the Smithsonian if they want your - umm costumes-wait no don't do that-unless you grow up-get some thicker ladyskin on ya and take rejection more maturely!

Remember now everybody-I started seeing this failing attitude and falling down behavior coming from gaga when she condescendingly dissed all MJ fans with her lame tweet after the Juliens auction when she bought all the MJ memorabilia.

True colors gaga-true colors

Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch 3906354512
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 pm

no just no neverland belongs to michael's family GaGa has too much memoribelia already she don't need neverland!!!! Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch 2672159185
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

I totally agree ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ - hey I think I will start using the acronym for your long username OK? (IJCSLUMJ) It's faster and easier if that suits you OK?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm

it suits me fine!!!!! i'll admit it is long thanks for letting me know so i don't Lady Gaga to 'buy and restore' Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch 1334227947 get confused!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down