MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album

+2
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album Empty Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album

August 14, 2013

The 'Born This Way' singer says she felt inspired when wearing the 'Billie Jean' star's iconic outfits.

Lady Gaga has revealed she wore some of the late Michael Jackson's clothes while recording her new album 'ARTPOP'. The 'Marry The Night' singer has purchased a huge collection of the 'Beat It' singer's clothing at auction but says she has no intention of wearing any of the famous pieces on stage. Despite not wanting to use any of the collection in her own shows the US star has admitted she wore some of his jumpers while in the recording studio working on her third album. "I recently bought a bunch of Michael Jackson's clothes, his actual clothes from his tours," the 'Born This Way' singer revealed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest this week to promote her new single. "The idea was to keep them for him and I actually don't' really want to wear them. "They're Michael's clothes," she explained. "There's a couple of pieces I have to the side and I have his sweaters that I put on. "I wear that when we're mixing and finish up a record," he explained. "I feel something from the clothing. I just feel like through clothes you can feel things."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

This is so not cool! Gaga is just doing that to get attention using MJ's name and now his clothing. What a goofball!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm

WHAT THE...... no way! not cool! why?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:53 pm

She seems like an MJ wannabe!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 pm

IMO she is being extremely disrespectful of Michael using his great name and HIS clothing to hype her stupid new album. Saying she feels something while wearing his jumpers (sweaters, tops etc..) makes me think she is delusional and that is purely "wishful thinking" - what she should feel is the MJ fan community backlash!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:03 pm

ITA Admin! it just irks me. i think she should give the clothing back...she maybe a fan but using his clothing is just rude IMO
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Gaga paid millions for it from winning the auction. What she should do is use the costumes to raise money for charity like the man who won the Thriller stage worn jacket. He toured the jacket and sold tickets to view it which he then used the proceeds to donate to worthy charities.

But gaga only cares about herself and staying relevant which IMO is a long uphill battle. She was a copycat anyway stealing her ideas (her "look" and her songs) from many others that came before her. THEY deserve the credit for their ORIGINALITY. She deserves nothing for trying to use their backs to climb up toward fame with a completely new gen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 pm

oh ok i got it now Smile
its better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation ~ Michael Jackson
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm

She says she feels something while wearing his clothes] LMAO!

Well yeah Lady Gag!, it's called very expensive cloth! those are the threads you feel Rolling Eyes 

You watch ladies, next, the Gag will brag that she has slept in them Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 242871577 Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 1286989689 Mad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:14 pm

LOL i will admit that if i had gotten a piece of michael's clothing i would wear it too not often only when i miss him Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 am

...............so would I, LOL!! It's just Ms Lady Gag, there's something irritating about her having Michael's clothes, for whatever reason I can see she'll just potter about in them doing her everyday thing which could include house cleaning, and spilling baked bean sauces down the fronts of his shirts etc drunken Very little respect for them (if any at all) I bet she swaggers about shopping in them as well for everyone to see. They will soon tell who's clothes they belonged to Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 787932185 Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 2175337700 Crying or Very sad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 pm

PureSoul you are killing me: "spilling baked bean sauces down the fronts of his shirts etc" LMAO!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm

LMAO!!! very true MJJpuresoul!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 pm

scratch It bothers me somewhat you know.... Just waiting to hear what her next dippy idea might be while she wears his clothes. She's such a kinky loon, I just don't want to hear that she's gone one step beyond by pinning condoms and handcuffs to them Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 55808161 

The meat slab dress she wore that time.... hell fire Shocked It frightened me Lady Gaga Wore Michael Jackson's Clothes While Recording New Album 316015168 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 pm

OMG Pure! Stop lol! I wouldn't put it past that copycatter! Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:57 pm

LOL

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down