MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael'

+2
VC
Admin
6 posters

Go down

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' Empty All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael'

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael'

November 30, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you know that all three of Michael Jackson's children share his name? It is interesting that even his daughter has Michael in her name.

Prince Michael, 16, is Michael Jackson's oldest son that he had with Debbie Rowe. His real name is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson I. He was named after both his great-grandfather and great-great grandfather, who were also called Prince.

Two significant things happened in 2013 for Prince Michael. He became a correspondent for "Entertainment Tonight." Also, he made his acting debut in the television series "90210" in March 2013. Prince has expressed a desire to do more acting in the future, and he is also interested in film making.

Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, 15, is Michael Jackson's only daughter. The American television personality and actress was named after the French city she was conceived in. She, too, bears the name Michael as well as Michael's mother's name. Paris is also the daughter of Debbie Rowe.

Prince Michael Jackson II (also known as "Blanket") is Michael's youngest child by a surrogate. His mother's identity is unknown, but Jackson has said the child was the result of artificial insemination from a surrogate mother and his own sperm.

Blanket, now 11, made his first television appearance as a baby in the documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" in 2003. In the documentary, his father explained the meaning behind his nickname Blanket, meaning to cover or 'blanket' someone with love. Blanket is the child Michael dangled him from a hotel balcony in Germany.

All three of these children carry part of their father with them every time someone calls them by their real names.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' Empty Re: All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael'

Post by VC Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 am

Final sentence is a nice sentiment, but there are factual errors in the article. MJ's eldest son is Mchael Joseph Jackson, Jr. Prince is his nickname. MJ NEVER said that Blanket was conceived by "artificial insemination". And of course, he did not "dangle" him over a balcony; he leaned over with the baby firmly in his arms. Mere details perhaps, but important nevertheless.

VC

Back to top Go down

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' Empty Re: All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael'

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 am

Sorry to be late in catching this chat! Prince is NOT Prince Michael Jackson...NOT Jr. and no Joseph. Prince is NOT his nickname as Prince was the name of Michael's Grandfather and great Grandfather. Michael Jackson's name is Michael Joe Jackson NOT Joseph so there is no way for Prince to be a Jr. That is why Blanket is Prince Michael Jackson II. I really wish people would get names straight as they are important to us...they are who we are. The 2 boys got one middle name and Paris got 2 because Michael wanted Michael in her name and of course Katherine his mother.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

I want to make sure that my earlier post is totally understood as it can be a little murky when I'm referring to NOT Jr.

Michael Joe Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson I
Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson II - aka Blanket

and yes Prince is indeed the names of Michael's paternal great-grandfather and great-great grandfather

As I did say in my first post and I've said it in a lot of my posts our names are so important to us and it is polite and loving to get them correct.  I am not professing to be a know it all but I have read quite a bit on Michael and even in Moonwalk he says that his name is not Michael Joseph and there are copies shown of his birth certificate and it shows Joe not Joseph.

Thank you for using their correct names...heaven knows they've gone through enough in their short number of years and don't need to keep correcting people about their names that their awesome father so lovingly gave them.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Oops I've always said Joseph, what page in moonwalk does it say? I don't recall
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Sorry ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ I've been reading so many books. It is not in Moonwalk it is in Jermaine's book You Are Not Alone - page 43 where Jermaine is laughing at the silly names their parents came up for the boys and what they finally morphed to but Michael was always Joe although at one point it was considered for a nanosecond to be Ronald but Katherine didn't like it. It is Michael Joe Jackson. In one of the books you see a copy of his birth certificate also showing Joe.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 am

Oh yeah I remember reading that! Thanks Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:44 am

Just like Jermaine mentioned on that page that things got hectic and chaotic after Michael's death and that's when people started getting his name wrong and using the Joseph. Have you watched the movie, The American Dream, about the Jackson's rise to fame? I've watched it a few times and enjoy it - find the part where Katherine has Michael and she is in the hospital with her mother and they are talking about names for Michael and that is quite funny when names like Donald and Ronald come up then Katherine strongly stated Michael Joe. The movie was produced by Jermaine and Suzanne de Passe and is quite true to the story (after reading so many books on how things went). As much as Joseph seemed mean and also punishing the kids you could eventually see that 1 - that was went on in those days and 2 - it definitely kept them safe and off the street and out of drugs and gangs. Plus if you do have the movie you also get to see some pretty funny parts pf Michael's life...crawling into Joseph's bedroom and taking whatever change he could find so they could buy candy and all the while Katherine and Joseph are lying awake trying to keep from laughing. and the one time when Michael three a shoe at Joseph and said he wasn't getting a whipping and Joseph couldn't catch Michael because he was so fast and would get under his bed away at the back and Joseph would get so frustrated that he would have to leave Michael alone. Good movie. I do hope that you have it. Smile 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Oh I've seen that movie, not all of it tho Sad I hope to get it sometime in the near future. I think its one of the most accurate remakes of his life that out there
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:32 pm

I luv the part in that movie when they were trying to name little Michael. So cute!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi midangerous,
Yes wasn't that funny when Katherine's mother kept coming up with names like Ronald, Donald. Thank goodness they hit on Michael Joe. I'm happy that he didn't get Joseph. I can't help but feel that Katherine knew her husband as he was with the other children and felt a special bond with this little guy she was naming Michael...Joe. I just wish the media and certain writer's of books about him would get the facts correct.

Are you getting excited about Xscape in just 17 more sleeps?
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:14 am

Hello my little cherubs,  I don't know what happened to Ploppy this past weekend but she seemed to have forgotten about Sunday's sleep and kept quoting 17 more sleeps as of Saturday, April 26th Embarassed 

So because we have so many fan~mily members in different time zones I thought I had better get us up to date now instead of waiting until later tonight.  Here it is:

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' 242871577    15 more sleeps as of Monday, April 28th          All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' 560333705    and we get our very own copies of Xscape      All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' 2976365378
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Michael 'Joe' Jackson. This is kind of interesting and it can confuse people lol. Just a quick example: My birth name on my certificate is different to the name I prefer people to use. I'm called by my middle name that is on my birth certificate. So the first name on my certificate is not used at all. Only because I can't stand it LOL. Also the name I like to go by has 3 different versions, I just use the 1 version. It confuses everyone lol! So actually no one knows what to call me by. Let'em keep guessing which it is. This could be where Joe in Michael's name also can be used as Joseph?.  Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Jermaine did say that when Michael died it was then that the press was using Joseph more often and that is probably where the mistake of using Joseph so much more. But it is Joe and I think it should be respected as Joe especially once we know the truth. You have the choice of changing what name you want to go by but I don't think Michael ever wanted to be known as Michael Joseph Jackson...none of his children have his father's name...they do have his great grandfather and great-great grandfather's name of Prince.
I'm not really sure where you are going/coming from about his middle name All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' 2583843358 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi ploppy yes I'm quite excited about the new album coming out hopefully it will be in stores.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm sure it will be in all music stores. I was excited when I saw the first publicity release on it in HELLO Canada Magazine. MjjPureSoul said that it wasn't in the British version of the magazine which surprised me. It's hard for me to get out to the stores with having to take my oxygen tank with me so I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon and it will be delivered to my home on May 13th. I told MjjPureSoul and IJCSLuMJ that I will live the fun and excitement of seeing what happens at the stores through their stories and my excitement will be waiting to see what time the delivery man comes to my door!
Gosh it's great hearing from you midangerous. Did you have the privilege of seeing Michael in concert? I've had a great life but that is my one regret - not getting to see him in person.

How exciting is the count down of sleeps getting

All of Michael Jackson's children are named 'Michael' 242871577  15 sleeps as of Monday, April 28th

the time has really gone by fast as I think we were in the low 40s when we started!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down