MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread

5 posters

Go down

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread Empty Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread

Post by Admin Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Hey Fanmily! I posted an info thread on the 2nd District Appeal Court which is locked. Reason being is that it is for all of us to refer to learn the pertinent info about the case i.e. case numbers - judges - and lots of law info to use to understand the process. If anyone has comments or questions that are not already on that thread-use the links provided to search for the answers. Feel free to post anything here as well. Smile

Link to the thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Justice for MJ & The Jackson Family!!!

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread 744548625 

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread Empty Re: Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks so much admin! That thread has so much already. I know I speak for all of us in saying it is really appreciated! This info really helps me for one to understand the appeal process. Smile

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread 3162542690 
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread Empty Re: Regarding the Appeal case being filed by PSB for Katherine Jackson Info thread

Post by Admin Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 pm

YW Capricious Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:37 pm

TY Admin for the thread with all of that info!  Smile 

Justice 4 Michael!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

You bet midangerous YW!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

TY admin For the link and this thread. I really appreciate it. Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Great info. regarding this appeal process, thanks admin!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down