MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection

+2
May Michael Jackson
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection Empty Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection
BY NANCY DILLON

1/20/14

Judges rule that failure to test drug bottle that killed King of Pop would not alter guilty verdict

DR. CONRAD MURRAY is vowing to fight on after an appellate court unanimously rejected his criminal appeal last week, his lawyer told the Daily News.

Defense lawyer Valerie Wass said Monday that her client has reviewed the 68-page ruling from California's 2nd District Court of Appeal and asked her to file a petition for re-hearing before a Jan. 30 deadline.

"We're both grossly disappointed in the opinion," Wass told The News after communicating with the cardiologist convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011.

She said it was "ironic" that the Court of Appeal blasted one of Murray's trial lawyers for a "lack of diligence" - saying the lawyer failed to seek timely testing of bottle residue - but then claimed "counsel's errors" didn't adversely affect his defense.

In their ruling, the justices said even if Murray had prevailed with his post-verdict motion to test the bottle of anesthesia suspected of killing Jackson - and even if the tests managed to undermine the prosecution's theory Jackson was on a drug drip when he died - the jury still had enough to convict.

The justices said it was enough that Murray admitted giving Jackson a 25-milligram injection of propofol in the hours before his death and then talked on the phone without proper monitoring in place.

"I'm really frustrated," Wass said Monday. "If Jackson wasn't on a drip, as we contend and I strongly believe, then Dr. Murray didn't have to stay. He gave Jackson a small amount of propofol and monitored him while it was in his system. That fits in exactly with his phone records."

Murray has maintained that Jackson awoke while he was out of the room on June 25, 2009, and self-administered a fatal dose of propofol with a syringe.
The appellate court found that the self-administration theory was "not supported by the evidence presented at trial."
"In our view, it is based almost entirely on conjecture and speculation that does not undermine the jury's verdict," last week's ruling stated.
"I think the court's analysis is replete with speculation," Wass said Monday.
Murray, 60, was released from jail last October after completing his four-year-sentence in two years thanks to jail overcrowding.
He is fighting to regain his medical license in Texas with a civil lawsuit, but his Texas lawyer told The News Monday that he's filed a petition to withdraw from the case.
"I can't talk about the reason - that's something I can only speak to court about - but I fully support Dr. Murray and I will continue to do so," Texas lawyer Charles Peckham said of his request to be removed as counsel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jackson-doc-fights-bid-clear-article-1.1586082

Personal note: Does grasping at straws ring a bell here? This killer needs to stop and go back from where he originally came from and STAY there!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection Empty Re: Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

DOCTOR MONSTER IS SOOOOOO DISGUSTING. I COULDN'T HATE HIM MORE. PLEASE, WHEN WILL HE ADMIT THAT HE IS A HORRIBLE MURDERER.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection Empty Re: Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:21 am

My Gosh what is wrong with this idiot??? He just doesn't go away!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 am

Can't he just get the picture! They have already denied him once, what makes him think they won't do it again?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection Empty NUTT CASE

Post by MissRose Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ wrote:Can't he just get the picture! They have already denied him once, what makes him think they won't do it again?

the reason why he won't go away is cuz, to him in his mind he is perfectly right for doing all of the proceedures that he did on Micheal. Didn't you guys all hear some of his interviews? Go to youtube and watch them carefully... You will hear him say that he is Mj's best intimate friend. He claims he was "weening" Micheal off the drugs. Now, what kind of cruel, sick court and jurry wants to convict somebody who is simply pumping leathal drugs on some one in order to help them? Hmm??  Rolling Eyes   Shocked 

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:11 pm

It's such a bore! now [YAWN] He's like a bad itch.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to continue appeal after court rejection Empty Miss Rose

Post by MissRose Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:27 pm

MjjPureSoul wrote:It's such a bore! now [YAWN]  He's like a bad itch.  

LOL... Mad 

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down