MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!!

+3
Admin
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
7 posters

Go down

CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! Empty CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Michael Jackson's Doctor Conrad Murray Refused Further Appeals

By Kory Grow
February 14, 2014

Yesterday, a California court of appeal announced that Dr. Conrad Murray would not be allowed to seek any further rehearings regarding the death of Michael Jackson. Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 and subsequently sought a retrial. Last month, an appellate court upheld Murray's conviction. Now it has issued a clarification to that ruling that prevents Murray from seeking any further appeals with the California Supreme Court, according to Billboard.

The reason for the revision, the court said, was to clean up clerical and grammatical errors in the original ruling. Murray's lawyer had asked for clarifications so as to prepare for another appeal. Now, the document reads, "Appellant's petition for rehearing is denied."

The original ruling last month said that the court had found substantial evidence leading to Murray's guilt and that Murray had shown a "callous disregard" for the pop star's well-being. It decided that the original trial had proven he had administrated dangerous drugs to Jackson and that Murray had "violated the trust" he had with Jackson in doing so. It also said that there were no procedural errors in the original trial, as Murray had said the original judge should have sequestered jurors from key evidence.

Following his 2011 conviction, Murray served two years of a four-year sentence but was released last October in an effort by the state of California to reduce prison overcrowding.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! Empty Re: CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!!

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Good! Maybe this will finally make him go away!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! Empty Re: CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!!

Post by Admin Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm

It should be the final nail regarding his attempts to get his MD license back now too.

This is GREAT news! CA rocks!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm

It's exactly what I wanted to hear Admin  bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers Basketball CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 3455354099 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 1041714809 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 787932185 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 1978086825 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 2224629404 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 3285496959 CONRAD MURRAY NOT ALLOWED TO SEEK ANY FURTHER REHEARINGS FOR CONVICTION APPEAL!!! 2311704520 

I had a good feeling.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 am

Maybe he will finally get the message that he ain't ever gonna get his MD back. This is what I needed to hear :party:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 pm

WONDERFUL NEWS!  Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm

The thing that is bugging me next is weather he's going to start writing books!  Suspect 

I don't think there's anything to stop him either.....
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

okay guys i know i promised to comment on these Dr Murray threads...ummm its been a while since my first and last comment...lololol sorry!

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:22 pm

MjjPureSoul you crack me up with that comment and face beside it lolol
yes, i think he will write some books, and unfortunately rumor has it that he had already started to do so from jail, MjjPuresoul.

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down