MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Silly Things Happen Around Us

+2
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
MjjPureSoul
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Silly Things Happen Around Us - Page 2 Empty When Silly Things Happen Around Us

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I thought a subject like this would raise a few giggles. When we find little things around us each day that occur it gets us thinking 'How on earth does it do that'. You'll get what I'm saying when I give some fine but yet simple examples. I hope you also share some fascinating facts you come across  Laughing  Here are my 3 examples to kick off :  Laughing 

1) When you have scatter cushions on your sofa, how come the zipper/buttons always end up facing upwards?

2) Why does the phone ring or someone knock at the door when you're in the bathroom?

3) How does that little teaspoon always end up in the wash- up bowl despite having a dishwasher?

Join along peeps if you can think of anything  Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

When Silly Things Happen Around Us - Page 2 Empty Re: When Silly Things Happen Around Us

Post by Admin Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I remember similar annoyances my dear WATW-but when you are finished with school and a MIT or CIT or whatever you decide grad - it will all be worth it. (You'll make fat stacks!!-A Jessyism lol)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Silly Things Happen Around Us - Page 2 Empty Re: When Silly Things Happen Around Us

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 pm

That irritating moment when you finally get the water temp in the shower just perfect and someone decides to turn on the sink and messes it up, then you can't seem to get them temp back to where you had it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Ours does that too LOL  When Silly Things Happen Around Us - Page 2 1414187595 When Silly Things Happen Around Us - Page 2 4047770651 

Another annoyance is getting something that's boxed up. You take it out to have a look at it and when you want to put it back in it NEVER goes back in the box the same.  scratch Mad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Oh year i hate that! Sometimes I try to memorize how it all went in but then when it comes to actually putting everything back I forget!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Oh yeah I know the feeling in the shower, that happens to me ALL the time!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2