MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏

5 posters

Go down

Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏ Empty Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏

Post by Admin Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey guys: I received this email from the MJE last night about the Sky News Story that is bogus. I didn't post that or any of the incorrect info that has been in the MJ Community for several months about a new album because unless the MJE and Epic announce this-it IS NOT true-period. There are a lot of so called "insiders" that just make things up to get attention. That is not cool nor fair as we all know.

Here is the email:

Hello:

We have received many emails regarding a Sky News story posted online stating that there is a new Michael Jackson album coming in April which will be available only on the Sony Xperia Z2. The story doesn’t contain any statement by the Estate or Epic Records.  This is because The Estate and Sony Music have not announced any information about a new Michael Jackson album. If and when there is information to be shared, we will happily do so. In the meantime, please remember that the old adage “don’t believe everything you hear” applies equally well to what is posted on the Internet.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏ Empty Re: Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 pm

I read that earlier, its really anoying and frustrating that people say that kind of thing just for attention, it can really fool fans and when its confirmed that its not true its a real disappointment. Thanks admin for posting
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏ Empty Re: Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:47 am

Thxs for posting that email Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:25 pm

THANKS FOR SHARING.  Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:44 pm

YW everyone. As I have mentioned here several times-when people leak songs-and others share it everywhere the chance of the REAL MJ recordings (that are used to make the so called "unheard" songs) not being released on an official album are slim. There were plans last year to get one out which all changed because of these thieves and liars. So when you see people posting these - do not tweet out and post links to them - it is illegal and prevents us from having an actual MJ album release.

Message from the Michael jackson Estate re' The Sky News Story‏ 2976365378 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 pm

And there I was blaming SONY for coming out with yet another moneymaking fan con-gadget (mobile phone) lol!. They still get no apology from moi though  Wink I don't like them.

TY admin for sharing this mail.

MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Aww man there was a release planned Sad that sucks. I wish everyone knew that it illegal and kills the chance of something new coming out.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:17 am

Btw why would a rumor change things when it comes to a release?
And what can we do when we see these links to download leaks?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down