MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

+3
ljmissmj
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show Empty Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

I received this email this AM:

Hello:

Although it is not possible for the Estate to bring legal action to stop the broadcast of the program about the autopsy performed on Michael, the Executors want Michael's fans to know that letters have been sent to the broadcaster and station owner expressing the Estate's disgust at those who heartlessly work to profit from the most banal, salacious details of Michael's death.  In part, the letter from John Branca and John McClain asks Channel 5 to show good taste and common decency by canceling Tuesday’s planned airing of Autopsy: Michael Jackson’s Last Hours.  The letter also states: "Despite Channel 5’s cynical and disingenuous promotions claiming Autopsy 'separates fact from fiction,' it is nothing more than another sleazy tabloid program exploiting Michael’s tragic and untimely death.....Separating 'fact from fiction,' the Michael Jackson his friends and family knew was a loving father, a global entertainment icon and humanitarian devoted to making the world better. His children do not deserve to see their father’s death callously exploited out of greed because a new TV series desperately wants to attract viewers."

The Executors share the fans hope that Channel 5 show the good judgment to cancel the broadcast of this distasteful program.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show Empty Re: Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks for posting admin. Hopefully CH 5 in the UK will cancel this show. There is no reason for this ever. It is seriously disgusting and I am so grateful for all who fight these people who do these horrible exploitive shows and write BS about Michael!

Maybe our MJJPureSoul can check this out to see if it does in fact air Tuesday. Maybe call them and say there are millions of people worldwide who will boycott their sponsors as we all do and will.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show Empty Re: Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Check out the comments on CH 5 show "Autopsy: Michael Jackson's Last Hours:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am posting the MJE letter there now!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:55 pm

I attempted to post it with a comment and as of yet it has not shown on the comments. I will repost if not there soon. I saw another person posted it at the same time.

Great minds think alike!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you Admin for keeping us abreast. I hope our MJ family in London/Europe are speaking out and boycotting this vile programn as well. I have to give props to Michael's Estate Executor's as well.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 pm

I commented on that comment page. It did go through. Most comments are against the show. There are some deleted by the Ch 5 mods.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 pm

don't mess with MJ fans!

thanks again Admin!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Thank you so much admin for doing this. I hope they realize what they are doing to Michaels fans and family.

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:03 pm

I hope this channel will listen to Michael's Estate.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Yes and they need to listen to the MJ fans too!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Ladies, I have posted a comment as well on the comments page and it hasn't shown yet. Admin? how long did yours take before it appeared? I also notice a fair few been removed by the moderators. B@***** wimps!... Obvious to say they would have been good, strong opinions. I like that there are other comments still being added. I'm going back to check to see if mine has appeared now
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi PureSoul-It took about 20 minutes or so I guess. Please let us know when your comment posts. And if there is a change in the UK regarding this show airing OK? They must realize how low they are going ahead with it. At least most people are expressing how disgusted they are that CH 5 is doing this at all. They are doing Whitney and Anna Nicole Smith in coming weeks too. Just classless and mean.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Yes!! yes!! it's there. I was hoping it wouldn't get removed. I've just spotted yours as well Admin (MJsLoveIsMagical)

The more the better. People are still posting.... Excellent!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Great ours is still there. I will go look at the new ones.
There were about 366 comments I think earlier.

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show 3948275921 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 pm

I just posted a comment on there, I don't know if it will go through or not, I noticed the moderator has been removing some comments.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Yours is still there Admin.  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:06 pm

I tweeted the link to comment on that page as well as an earlier tweet with the MJE statement. Please RT MJLIM everyone!

Great midangerous! Thanks all who are commenting. They had nearly 500 comments a few minutes ago and they are coming in every minute now. I think most comments that are not inflammatory are remaining up. Looks like the mod is watching and that is good-hopefully there will be 1000's of comments going up. We don't need MJ haters doing their usual trolling and we also don't want MJ fans acting out too badly. If those are the comments being removed that is better in the end. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 pm

I RT MJLIM just now! Everybody do this!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:21 pm

I posted mine under the name of Zoe J but it will be well down the page now so I might add another tomorrow. There's a lot of foreign language too and some idiot wasting a lot of uneccessary space although he means well by the Respect Michael Jackson message. He's done it several times when other more useful comments could be used. I'm hoping Channel 5 will do something to stop this programme being aired if they reach 1000 complaints. The messages are strong enough and rising which is good.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

I posted another comment just now (awaiting mod) which includes message to CH 5 to respect MJ and air something else as their sponsors are being contacted and I asked all who read the comments to tweet the link to that page and the MJE statement about this sick show.

Yes the comments are getting posted every minute now-the word is getting out!

Great Pure!! TY Smile

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 pm

I've just seen your other comment Admin  Smile Good one. I've just posted a second one. Told them they are gutless. Sort of  Wink 

Might take a few more mins to show again.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Yay I saw all of ours! Great job MJFam!! I was thinking we can start posting lyrics to songs MJ wrote like We Are The World and HTW and some of MJ's quotes and YT vids like his Oxford speech. Show CH 5 what a wonderful man MJ was/is and how much we LOVE him forever!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 pm

OMG! Admin  Shocked you've just read my mind! I was just about to suggest the same thing. How strange but wonderful is that!?.. Certainly I will tomorrow as it's way past my nap time now (1.25am) Go for it ladies.........

Catch up tomorrow xx
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Admin post a vid of Man in the Mirror too. I saw one of Chris Brown (?) Singing it in 2010 (forgot which show) that video would show them how much Michael Means to us for sure!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm

I don't see my comment yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 am

Channel 5 removed the MJ picture and video preview of this show due to air tonight in the UK on the show webpage. There are 770 comments now. Please step up commenting so we can get the number up to at least 1000.

I don't know why they removed the video and pix but the schedule still has this MJ show listed.

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show 744548625 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 am

I made a comment late last night and don't see it up yet. These people need to understand that such blatant disrespect for MJ will not be tolerated let alone be allowed to air on television.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 am

If anyone posts a comment and you do not see it-please repost it. Post several times in the next few hours. I just reposted the MJE letter and commented again. It was posted within a couple minutes - refresh the page to see if it is there.

Let's start posting MJ lyrics/quotes etc.. to meaningful songs/speeches and tweet this CH 5 info out. RT MJLIM please-I just tweeted again now. More need to comment and work harder-this is airing at 10pm in the UK tonight! We only have 5 more hours!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

UPDATE: They put the page back up-KEEP COMMENTING! If they take it down again-use this contact info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They now have removed the page-see the message they put up:

ErrorWhoops, something went wrong.Here are some other useful pages:– Customer Services
– Frequently Asked Questions
…or head back to the Channel 5 homepage

****SO-I suggest we contact customer service-

>>>>Channel 5 welcomes all comments from viewers about its programmes. The Customer Services Team produces a daily report, which is circulated throughout the company. We'd be happy to hear from you if you have a comment about our output and details of how to get in touch with us are available here.

We also deal with lots of enquiries and in order to provide the best possible service please note:

If you haven't found the answer to your enquiry within our FAQs then please contact us using one of the following methods:

By Post:
Customer Services
Channel 5 Television
10 Lower Thames Street
London
EC3R 6EN

>>>ALL IN THE UK>>>By Telephone on:
(020) 8612 7700 or 08457 05 05 05

>>>>>By e-mail using the following address:

Please note that should you have an urgent enquiry, you may get a quicker response if you contact us by telephone on one of the numbers listed above.

Customer Services is open between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Thursday and from 09:00 to 17:00 on Fridays. The office is closed on weekends and on Bank Holidays but an answering machine service is available. A detailed summary of all telephone calls and all correspondence is distributed to Channel 5 staff members each day.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Contact this man who is listed to be in charge:

>>>Contact: Nicholas Caley

Go to this page and click his name to get the email address:

>>>Autopsy: The Last Hours Of . . . is produced for Channel 5 by Potato, part of ITV Studios
Executive Producers are Ed Taylor and Michael Kelpie
Series Producer is Duncan Bulling
Series Director is James Tovell
Further information: Nick Caley Channel 5 Press Office 0207 098 2802

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next