MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

+3
ljmissmj
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show - Page 2 Empty Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

I received this email this AM:

Hello:

Although it is not possible for the Estate to bring legal action to stop the broadcast of the program about the autopsy performed on Michael, the Executors want Michael's fans to know that letters have been sent to the broadcaster and station owner expressing the Estate's disgust at those who heartlessly work to profit from the most banal, salacious details of Michael's death.  In part, the letter from John Branca and John McClain asks Channel 5 to show good taste and common decency by canceling Tuesday’s planned airing of Autopsy: Michael Jackson’s Last Hours.  The letter also states: "Despite Channel 5’s cynical and disingenuous promotions claiming Autopsy 'separates fact from fiction,' it is nothing more than another sleazy tabloid program exploiting Michael’s tragic and untimely death.....Separating 'fact from fiction,' the Michael Jackson his friends and family knew was a loving father, a global entertainment icon and humanitarian devoted to making the world better. His children do not deserve to see their father’s death callously exploited out of greed because a new TV series desperately wants to attract viewers."

The Executors share the fans hope that Channel 5 show the good judgment to cancel the broadcast of this distasteful program.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show - Page 2 Empty Re: Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Thanks admin. I commented and saw there are lots more there now!

Everybody RT MJLIM!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show - Page 2 Empty Re: Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 pm

TY admin for the updates. I just left a comment. I hope it goes up soon...
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 pm

873 comments, SHAMONE everyone comment, comment, comment!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

The show has already aired. The station made this comment 4 hours ago:

Demand_FIVE
Due a technical issue this programme will not be available on Demand 5 directly after broadcast. We hope to make it available at a later date. Apologies to all those hoping to watch it online.

Technical issues huh? Doubt that, more like 100s or even 1000s of people complaining about this disdainful show!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:14 pm

*sigh* I read that earlier. WTH?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Ladies, this disgraced programme went ahead. Luckily I was out having a meal with my husband lastnight so I never watched it but I asked my friend if she was going to see just out of curiosity and so she could report back what she watched and the BS said.. She wasn't going to watch it either but being curious she decided just to see. Quite rightly and as usual she said it was lies and more lies. The use of Demerol was mentioned and this British pathologist was reading what the report said. First BS he came out with was that Michael was supposedly "bald" which was why THEY thought he wore wigs. This is total CRAP as we know because Michael was NOT f****** bald! He was tragically burned at the crown of his head during that dreaded Pepsi commercial... the burn left a patch no more bigger than a size of a lemon. But these pricks don't know the meaning between a lemon size burn patch and being completely "bald"!. BS number 2 the mention of addiction to Demerol saying the effects were horrendous and like "heroin". WRONG! again! As we know Demerol is a pain killer and has the same effect as none other than Morphine. Morphine is perfectly safe! and used in most effective pain relief hence why Michael had to have this for his debilitating scalp pain. These morons! as usual were determined yet again to twist the facts and mentioning things that were completely IRRELEVENT such as his cosmetic work. Other than that by what she said it was all what we'd heard before. The two things they got correct was that Michael did indeed suffer from Vitiligo and Lupus. But this still was all completely irrelevant to what that rat! Murray did. Lets just hope that the viewers yawned out of boredom at the BS programme. I know my friend did.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 pm

People are still commenting on Channel 5's MJ page. These CH 5 people are the worst. Murray TT MSM all suck when it comes to MJ (except a very select few like Alan CNN and Anthony AP)

Hi Purely! Can you see that video on that CH 5 MJ show page in the UK? The video was taken down for the USA. They aren't allowing the On demand feature for the show which is the least they can do imo. It's probably all over YT though. Bashers keep bashing and Haters keep hating! The creepy thing is they run off with BS that isn't true to bash MJ and when truth comes out they twist it too. Destined to burn-all of them!

Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ about the UK CH 5 MJ autopsy show - Page 2 1965541534 
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 pm

TY so much PureSoul! I knew most of it would be crap!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Of course it is crap! That is why we fight so hard to prevent this from happening all the time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:20 pm

TY for your comment Pure Soul! Your right on! Maybe you can say exactly what you said here on that CH 5 comment page if they are still allowing comments.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:38 pm

They'd remove my comments midangerous. Once I get start on giving a comment I get extremely heated and there's no stopping me. I'd just lose it and then I'd lose the battle. I've already noticed loads of comments been taken off.

Typical hey, and guess who they are rubbishing next week?

Whitney Houston.

What a bunch of sicko's.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Mad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Omg they just won't stop will they? First Michael, now Whitney!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:39 pm

It must be the way these jackasses get their kicks. They must also be dreadfully bored.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:16 pm

WH then Anna Nicole Smith! The show does all 3 celebs. Jerks! Admin posted that article about this awhile back-they started with MJ to get the most attention imo!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm

ITA Capricious! They always start with Michael!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

I thought so too Capricious. Poor Michael (bless him.... He was always such an easy target so vulnerable. Those "cack-heads" always, always! go for the weakest. I really don't know how they can live with themselves. That said though they have no tact, no heart, no morals and are just outright ruthless. I wonder if it was one of their relatives just how they would feel!. Probably wouldn't give a rats arse about them either  Mad  that's perhaps why they are in this type of profession.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2