MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

+7
CantStopLovinMJ
clairakitty
MJ Mod
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! Empty Re: THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:28 pm

New acronym: SGI, hint: Dangerous album
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! Empty Re: THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

HWGMADOA-YKHRTTTMDBS (IJCSLUMJ) Hint: its an MJ lyric Hint 2: its a lyric to a song from the HIStory album Hint 3: its from Disk 2 of the HIStory album
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:06 pm

sorry admin here it is again:
HWGMADOA-YKHRTTTMDBS (IJCSLUMJ) Hint: its an MJ lyric Hint 2: its a lyric to a song from the HIStory album
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:13 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: Please repost the acronym and check carefully each letter for each word-separate the lines of the song with a dash and remember we can't solve it if it isn't written with each letter correctly. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 pm

eek great catch Capricious!! i'll fix that right away!! it is indeed from the HIStory album, Disk two to be exact...
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: I don't recognize that acro for a song on the History album. Are you sure that's right? Like did you check each letter that is for each word? Like it's easy to use for a word like 'you' a 'u' rather than a 'y' - etc..

"HWGMADOA-UKHRTTTMDBS"

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:48 pm

ok thanks apple girl for the spelling :)i couldn't find it when i googled it

i'll give another hint for mine:

HWGMADOA-YKHRTTTMDBS (IJCSLUMJ) Hint: its an MJ lyric Hint 2: its a lyric to a song from the HIStory album

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the letter)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Yes it is.Smile Nakupenda pia, nakutaka pia, mpemziwe.

MIABPFYAFM (applegirl23) Hint: The phrase relates to a recurring theme Michael used for his Dangerous World tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admin note: It is only solved when another person solves it-please do not give the answer-AND please do not quote everything-read below post by me.

PLEASE SEE HOW WE PLAY THIS GAME - LOOK AROUND AT PAST POSTS-
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 pm

applegirl123 is it that spoken word from Liberian Girl? i can't spell it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

admin note: PLEASE LOOK THINGS UP FOR SPELLING-THIS IS A GAME THAT WE ANSWER ACRONYMS NOT ASK QUESTIONS AND HAVE THE OP ANSWER FOR US. TY
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Oh thanks :)I understand how it's written now. I still can't guess the one you posted, lol. So I suppose I will post another one of my own.

NPNPM (applegirl23) hint: This phrase comes from the opening of a spoken song verse in a short film featuring Michael's various celebrity friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADMIN NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY- USING @"USERNAME": should suffice ty

ALSO-This game has been set up a certain way-please READ the rules in a sep thread - then look at previous posts and the list as it was - please adhere to these rules as they have been set up for over a year this way.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:51 pm

hey apple its great of you to join this!!
when you add an acro you write it like this:
YBHBASC (applegirl123) Hint: It's a MJ song lyric that is a known catch phrase lyric line that features the "anti-gravity lean" in a certain short film.

i'll solve: You've Been Hit By a Smooth Criminal (IJCSLUMJ)
and you can also look at the previous acros to see how they are written Smile

ADMIN NOTE: PLEASE PM FOR PERSONAL CONVOS-IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS ON THIS SITE-FOR ANSWERS THAT ARE ACCURATE-PM MJ MOD OR ADMIN-

AGAIN PLEASE REFER TO THE WAY WE ACTUALLY POST HINTS ETC.. THESE ARE NOT HOW WE DO THEM-LOOK AT THE RULES. LOOK AT HOW I POST ACRONYMS-AND MJ MOD-
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Okay, I will give this a shot. I am new to the thread, so if I posted incorrectly, please let me know.

YBHBASC

Hint: It's a MJ song lyric that is a known catch phrase lyric line that features the "anti-gravity lean" in a certain short film.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 pm

OK this is a refreshing idea! I'll be back with a couple acros Smile
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:31 pm

got it admin!! i forgot this little bit so i'll re-post my acro:
HWGMADOA-UKHRTTTMDBS (IJCSLUMJ) Hint: its an MJ lyric
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Anyone can post new acronyms - with the hints - just look at how they are posted again to refresh your memory as to how we play this OK? MJM and I will update the list and keep the thread in shape. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

MEEE!!!!! i miss it horribly!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Anyone want to get this acronym game going again?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun May 19, 2013 7:00 pm

i really miss this game! Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am

We have all been busy this past month with the trial which is pretty tough to deal with for all of us so I thought maybe we could revive our game Smile

I will post a few new KOP acronyms tomorrow THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! 3412125097
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

HWGMADOA-UKHRTTTMDBS Hint: its an MJ lyric
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 pm

"IUTD-IUTGBTS-NIDKWWA-AIKWDF" SOLVED! Good job Admin, I love that song too!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I need to get on this again - I will add another new one later today if I can.

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! 1594344529

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 pm

perfect @WATW!!!!!! ETTWBIHYVSICYN is correct
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

@IJCSLYMJ

"ETTWBIHYVSICYN" = Each time the wind blows- I hear your voice so- I call your name.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

@midangerous: From "Earth Song"
"IUTD-IUTGBTS-NIDKWWA-AIKWDF"

"I used to dream-I used to glance beyond the stars
now I don't know where we are-although I know we've drifted far"

I am listening to this right now! One of my favs by far!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

"IUTD-IUTGBTS-NIDKWWA-AIKWDF" (midangerous) hint: MJ lyric ~ #2 hint: MJ short film ~ #3 hint: MJ sung this in his History concert #4 hint: he also sung this in This it It. Hint4: It's a song based on Michael's concern for the planet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

To everyone enjoying the game:
REQUEST: PLEASE BRING NEW ACRONYMS FOR US WHEN YOU SOLVE THEM-THANK YOU

Acronym “source ideas” (be sure to give hints ie the year in which these occurred): MJ Poems ~ MJ quotes ~ MJ speeches ~ MJ short films ~ MJ stage costumes/clothing ~ MJ World Tours ~ MJ Neverland ~ MJ Award Performances ~ MJ Artists ~ MJ Photographers ~ MJ dances & poses ~ MJ family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>UNSOLVED confused (Please provide hints if your acronym isn't solved in a day or so)

"YCCTW-ICDIBM-TCTTS-GTSH” (Capricious Anomaly) hint: MJ song lyric ~ #2 hint: 2001 ~ #3 hint: Invincible LP

"HTTE-IYTMMH-WWW" (MJ Mod) hint: MJ lyric ~ #2 hint: Invincible album

"IYATOFM-JTMTAIWS-THASOATTIF" (WATW) hint: MJ lyric ~ #2 hint: Released in the 2010's ~

>>PENDING THE CONFIRMATION OF THE POSTER/S:
"TYGMSHF" (ljmissmj)

>>>SOLVED cheers GOOD JOB!! (See who solved these in this thread) 132 SOLVED

"AHCITW-IWTSOAC" ~ “AIGSITIMBD-CBR-YNHWM-SICFYNM” ~ “AIKI-LLLLLLLLLMILY-OBPN-LLLLLLLLLMILY” ~ "AIWTSITTDRCAU" ~"ASCND-IJTIAS-AMBITCM-TDOL” ~ "BIOTDFBIOTK" ~ "BJINML-SJAGWCTIATOBTKNMS" ~ “BN-T-SC-HLYG-JETMYJF-PP-DS-R-TH” ~ “BOD-TNSUITS-BOD-ICSIIYE” ~ "BOTDF" ~ "BSFU" ~ "BTTM-AMSBF-AWWNA-AFTTE-BIOH" ~"BYJMTHTLM" ~”CFMGTS” ~ “CIBTB-AYBTB-BTWCBA-CWIGDAWIGC-WHEOTWSTS” ~ "CSMITPSTDIE-TSGSSFTHAOATBL” ~ “CTE” ~ "CTTM-PRPPP-ONBKTS-PRPPP" ~ "CUBOR" ~ “DLNOGYD-KMOHG-KFU-YATKOTH” ~ "DM-ETYRO-MM-MICMEASA-DYSTM” ~"DPYF- ND- TIOP- YOOU" ~ "DSTYGE" ~ "DTGISD!" ~ "DYJOMC-CILTM-ATRWSLM-DSFISE?” ~ "DYR-TST-TJGOAO-ITBOMM" ~ "EDCYH" ~ "ENSILTAC-INALAR-ANYGGI” ~ "ETTWBIHYVSICYN" ~ "EWAPOMJ-RSTMOMJ” ~ "EYSTT-TAM-WYLUITA-TAM" ~ "FDAGS-AACAAK-ITG-WFA-TAMWBS" ~ "GLOCD" ~ "GMACFOIML" ~"GMACFOIML-GFRG" ~ "GMAYL-IGICAIE" ~ “HCTUFTCTCIA-DTAHLWSIMLFLASADMTT-HTWPACHAS-WHHWWKWHWODNKHWOAWWH” ~ "HDIF- WYAAYCI" ~ "HFFBDM!" ~ "HGAS-TTUHS-TSTHC-SCSIHR-SC-WETBGO" ~ "HMH" ~ “HOMYNB-SYSFTBM" ~ "HTWMIABP" ~ "HWILTBR? – AAPWCABLTTW – SE – AATVOTVC – BILT – ILFTC" ~ “IAFWAF-IAFWAF-WAF-IAFIAF” ~ "IANP-IJTAS-AIWMHT" ~ "IASSTHYMMF" ~ "IAWFWD- WMSDTB" ~ "IBAVOASKOLITTIR" ~ "IDWBTH-ATPTFTS-WBTTSELR-BWLIKWCE" ~ “IDWTFP-IWTBAI” ~ "IGHP-MVS-IGHP-ASSU" ~ “IHALSBAHAEMPHTTM-ILTCOMADAA-IJLI” ~"IHFTB-IOMM" ~ "IJLA-ICAIBAIEE" ~“ILMH-OTC” ~ “ILYM” ~ "IPPIMH”~ "IPYAG-OLAT-WRAWS-LWGTTY” ~ "ISMKSC" ~ "ISTL-BTDSFM-ISTP-UTCT" ~ "ISWTMITM-IAHTCHW-ANMCHBAC-IYWMTWABP-TALAYTMTC" ~“ITLMF-TFTH-TTRT-ILT” ~ "IUTD-IUTGBTS-NIDKWWA-AIKWDF" ~ “IUTDIUTGBTS-NIDKWWAAIKWDF-WAYWATSTHAFDICEB-WATBECWFIW-WANWIOPW” ~"IWABIWW-ICMIAD-YTOTKMS-ICMIAD-YTFTKMW-ICMIAD-HWIGTTS" ~ “IWBTND-TLIBTNC-TSTTANL-TSMLWAS” ~"IYCOL-WIGI” ~ “IYETWKYAL-AYLTWKTS-TETHIBCBDW” ~ “IYWTMTWABP-TALAY-AMAC” ~ "JSDMA"~ "KMIAD-KMGS-YDWSM-SIMS" ~"LG-MPTAP-YLSC-LG-YKMT-OTW-YDTTM” ~ "LBIMT-LMTANWWF-GINYSC-O” ~ "LIMM-TMBS-ICHBSY-ROTMM" ~ "LUHTWABIP-AMWAMBMT" ~ “MJBSR” ~ "MJMJ" ~ "MJ-NVR-LO-C" ~"MMULEO-MTUTSWEO-TATTLTDAM-BMATWWGTUHM-INAMBIAHLM” ~ "MTWWT- ATSMRTS- AWISILY- BYGK- TFAT" ~ "MBLM-NSALINT-TDMSDLM-O" ~"NG" ~ “PATM-BCWYD-DGABYGH-AMATM-BCWYL-BCWYD-CTLBTT-HH” ~ "PITS-CITL-YTMIW-TYBPYR” ~ "RTRNRD" ~“SAYITIYE-EILFISTF-ATTAIKMI-INYLIML” ~ "SCICTT" ~ "SGYNSAYF" ~ "SGYN-SAYF-LWBYUSII-BIOTDFBIOTK" ~ "SITMPTYCS-BYSY-ATWNTGMTE-TCWAITGIWFY-AWTSPOAAEEWNH-MTWMBBSWMTWFYG-WYSILUTBPL” ~“SNW-AMDBB-IDKWWG-EWSAAWDN-DLGIDWWA” ~ "SOS - YTMYDW " ~ "SSSWYW-BDPGWMA" ~ "SSTHYMMF-TIWYIAFA-ANIFR-IGAADAJTTYF” ~ "STILTJDWS-BIMLWL-HWLTB-NN" ~ "STM-SFM-ALLFT-BSLM-FAM-AIS-TKFFB"~ "SWMLABQ-FAMS" ~"TAMWFIU-WCOW-WHFTG-ITB”~"TAPIYH-AIKTIIL" ~ "TBUOTS-AIFTTR-ATNICS-AIKTTTT-BNIOM” ~ "TDCAU" ~ "TGICTH-SHKSWAH" ~ "TII-HIS-ITLOTWIFG" ~ "TIIHIS-ITLOTWIFG-GTLICF-AIKYFSIIR” ~ "TWYMMF" ~“TWYMMF-YRTMO-YKMOMF-MLDAG” ~"TYBBRTIOTBA- HFINTP- BEFAAIS- TPINBHETAYF" ~ "WAS-WAR-WAATTTYSWWTG" ~ "WAU"~ "WCRGT-IYCEFTL-MALS-TMABP" ~ "WISB-WPLTL-ISAIWHNV-ITFUTMAC" ~"WMLEDLITB-GWI!-GWI!J" ~ "WSSFTW-OTWAK-BNFTM" ~"WTO-WHTT-TITM-TSIT" ~ "WTSTSTL-ATMTRT" ~ "WSOAML-ATIOMTY-MTY-TPALU-WBBD-TAILWFY-SLTT-YJAPOM" ~ "WTTAHTP-APTSHTBN-WMOESAFOB-WDI" ~ “WYWTBCTM-LTTM-TLISTAWND” ~ "WYWTOM” ~ "YAB-YAN-WB" ~ "YAMDMNMWYAML" ~ "YATSTLTFIOM- AYDKTILI- INTDJSTGCTYS- AYDKTIWY." ~ "YBHB-YBHBASC" ~ "YBIM-GTYR" ~ "YBIM-GTYR-JSYFIBDL-IGYOTCOT-TSYSOLIB"~ "YKYCCM-HRTHRH-HAHOM” ~ ”YLIM” ~ "YRMWYKYD-AEIOIG-TRLYTIF-SLYTCM” ~ "YSAAIWYF- ITTFTT- BTYHP- YSYLMBIHTS- CWHIYA- YTRAM" ~ "YSOS-BICAM"

Last edited by MJ Mod on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 pm

@WATW: "IWBTND-TLIBTNC-TSTTANL-TSMLWAS” is correct! Good job as always! Razz

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 pm

@Capricious

from 'ecstasy'

“IWBTND-TLIBTNC-TSTTANL-TSMLWAS” = I was born to never die- to live in bliss to never cry- to speak the truth and never lie- to share my love without a sigh
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

New acro:

“PATMBCOWYD-ADGABYGH-AMATMBCOWYL-ABCOWYD-CTLBTT-HH” (admin) hint: MJ song lyric
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next