MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

+7
CantStopLovinMJ
clairakitty
MJ Mod
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
11 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 Empty THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let’s start a game of MJ acronyms – these can be well known or made up as long as it relates to Michael Jackson – To help you further – it should be a true acronym – not initials of a proper name or place unless it ties directly to MJ fan-mily known to us as fans and already used in fansites or here on our “MJ’s L.O.V.E. Is Magical” forum. FYI-‘WeAreTheWorld’ collaborated on this with me!

Another example using a song such as “YANA” – you will easily recognize it as a very well-known acronym. The idea of the game is to only type the acronym – not the meaning of it—example “KOP” (not to type King of Pop) then people need to try to guess what the meaning is-and remember YES – you can make up your own! Check out the 1st few posts to see how to format your post please-If we all do it this way, the game keeps the same “look” and everyone will understand how it all works easily-here is an example using my user name (admin) for KOP as the acronym:

“KOP” (admin) hint: Liz T named MJ this at an event ~ #2 hint: Nobody else can ever be called this ~ #3 hint: they wear crowns ~ #4 hint: last word is a type of music

RULES: Please update your hints daily or as frequently as possible to keep the game going and remember when someone solves yours to verify the acronym is correct using the solvers name and your solved acronym in a reply (this prevents me from having to search all through the threads for the info) – I started a list which has “unsolved” ~ "pending verification" and “solved” all listed-I update the lists 1-2 times daily to keep them on top or as close to the top to make it easy to see updates of hints and solved as well-this worked great before (we had 940 posts in less than 5 weeks-lots of acros were solved and the list was crazy long – MJ fans rock the trivia and this game can really be challenging!

In the case nobody can figure out your acronym - remember to keep posting it to give all others a chance to see it too with your frequent updates-someone can figure it out -(also if it is a totally made up MJ related acronym-or to say another way - you had the original idea- please say so)

To get this game started please let’s all agree to include era or (year if not a song) - try to think of hints that continue narrowing it down so it stays fun to solve! When this game was first launched elsewhere I posted updated hints of my own unsolved - which when people do this always helps me to be able to solve these so I hope everybody will follow this rule:

EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REPOST YOUR OWN ACRONYMS OFTEN IF NOT SOLVED YET WITH THE UPDATED HINTS ALL TOGETHER IN YOUR RE-POST-INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL ACRONYM WITH ALL PRIOR HINTS (COPY/PASTE) ALONG WITH NEW UPDATED HINT-THANK YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: AN IDEA WAS HATCHED TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SOURCE IDEAS TO COME UP WITH ACRONYMS ASIDE FROM SONGS & LYRICS SINCE MJ IS SO MUCH MORE IN OUR LIVES THAN JUST THE SONGS-SEE WHAT WE CAME UP WITH:

Acronym “source ideas” (be sure to give hints ie the year in which these occurred):
MJ Poems ~ MJ quotes ~ MJ speeches ~ MJ short films ~ MJ stage costumes/clothing ~ MJ World Tours ~ MJ Neverland ~ MJ Award Performances ~ MJ Artists ~ MJ Photographers ~ MJ dances & poses ~ MJ family

>>>>Also feel free to post a link to a video or song when it is solved or a picture of a costume or a painting to make it more fun after the acronym has been solved (not before it is solved-for obvious reasons). You can use pictures and videos as hints if it will narrow down the answer too! Also please state in one of your hints if unsolved for a few days which of these “source ideas” you are referring to-because there are just too many and it may be impossible to even attempt to figure them out- it is only fair to narrow it down at least that much and keeps it rolling along and fun

REQUEST: PLEASE BRING NEW ACRONYMS FOR US WHEN YOU SOLVE THEM-THANK YOU

Let the games begin!! Come in and become a Michaelinguist with us!!! king

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 Empty Re: THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

OK here is the one I owe since I solved one jocolor

"CUBOR" (admin) hint: MJ quote from famous speech ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 Empty Re: THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm

OK ty WATW-I will add new acros today - check back

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 3906354512
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello all! Glad to see this fun game again! I got one for u:

DSTYGE: Title of MJ song.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

@Admin

Yes "TDCAU" is correct. Great job!

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 3210998756
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:33 am

>UNSOLVED confused (Please provide hints if your acronym isn't solved in a day or so)

"BOTDF" (admin) hint: MJ song ~ #2 hint: MJ short film

"CUBOR" (admin) hint: MJ quote from famous speech ~ #2 hint: Oxford University

"HMH" (Capricious Anomaly) hint: MJ song/lyric ~ #2 hint: duet with Akon

“ILYM” (Capricious Anomaly) hint: MJ always said this ~

“MJBSR” (Capricious Anomaly) hint: Neverland Valley Ranch amusement for kids ~

“CFMGTS" (Capricious Anomaly) hint: hint: MJ received from fan ~

“TAPIYH-AIKTIIL” (WATW) hint: MJ lyric ~

“HOMYNB-SYSFTBM” (WATW) hint: MJ lyric ~

“CTE” (WATW) hint: on MJ clothing ~
>>PENDING THE CONFIRMATION OF THE POSTER:

"DSTYGE" (midangerous)

>>>SOLVED THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 1723794159 GOOD JOB!! (See who solved these in this thread) 1 SOLVED

"TDCAU" ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:16 am

@WATW: Is this MJ song "TDCAU" They Don't Care About Us?

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 4027144911
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Here's a good one:

"TDCAU" (WATW) hint: MJ song

~~~~~

Glad to see this great game up and running again!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll get us started:

"BOTDF" (admin) hint: MJ song
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing! - Page 21 Empty THE MICHAEL JACKSON ACRONYM GAME (Like “KOP” = King of Pop) Come on in! We're Michaelingo-ing!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Let’s start a game of MJ acronyms – these can be well known or made up as long as it relates to Michael Jackson – To help you further – it should be a true acronym – not initials of a proper name or place unless it ties directly to MJ fan-mily known to us as fans and already used in fansites or here on our “MJ’s L.O.V.E. Is Magical” forum. FYI-‘WeAreTheWorld’ collaborated on this with me!

Another example using a song such as “YANA” – you will easily recognize it as a very well-known acronym. The idea of the game is to only type the acronym – not the meaning of it—example “KOP” (not to type King of Pop) then people need to try to guess what the meaning is-and remember YES – you can make up your own! Check out the 1st few posts to see how to format your post please-If we all do it this way, the game keeps the same “look” and everyone will understand how it all works easily-here is an example using my user name (admin) for KOP as the acronym:

“KOP” (admin) hint: Liz T named MJ this at an event ~ #2 hint: Nobody else can ever be called this ~ #3 hint: they wear crowns ~ #4 hint: last word is a type of music

RULES: Please update your hints daily or as frequently as possible to keep the game going and remember when someone solves yours to verify the acronym is correct using the solvers name and your solved acronym in a reply (this prevents me from having to search all through the threads for the info) – I started a list which has “unsolved” ~ "pending verification" and “solved” all listed-I update the lists 1-2 times daily to keep them on top or as close to the top to make it easy to see updates of hints and solved as well-this worked great before (we had 940 posts in less than 5 weeks-lots of acros were solved and the list was crazy long – MJ fans rock the trivia and this game can really be challenging!

In the case nobody can figure out your acronym - remember to keep posting it to give all others a chance to see it too with your frequent updates-someone can figure it out -(also if it is a totally made up MJ related acronym-or to say another way - you had the original idea- please say so)

To get this game started please let’s all agree to include era or (year if not a song) - try to think of hints that continue narrowing it down so it stays fun to solve! When this game was first launched elsewhere I posted updated hints of my own unsolved - which when people do this always helps me to be able to solve these so I hope everybody will follow this rule:

EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REPOST YOUR OWN ACRONYMS OFTEN IF NOT SOLVED YET WITH THE UPDATED HINTS ALL TOGETHER IN YOUR RE-POST-INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL ACRONYM WITH ALL PRIOR HINTS (COPY/PASTE) ALONG WITH NEW UPDATED HINT-THANK YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: AN IDEA WAS HATCHED TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SOURCE IDEAS TO COME UP WITH ACRONYMS ASIDE FROM SONGS & LYRICS SINCE MJ IS SO MUCH MORE IN OUR LIVES THAN JUST THE SONGS-SEE WHAT WE CAME UP WITH:

Acronym “source ideas” (be sure to give hints ie the year in which these occurred):
MJ Poems ~ MJ quotes ~ MJ speeches ~ MJ short films ~ MJ stage costumes/clothing ~ MJ World Tours ~ MJ Neverland ~ MJ Award Performances ~ MJ Artists ~ MJ Photographers ~ MJ dances & poses ~ MJ family

>>>>Also feel free to post a link to a video or song when it is solved or a picture of a costume or a painting to make it more fun after the acronym has been solved (not before it is solved-for obvious reasons). You can use pictures and videos as hints if it will narrow down the answer too! Also please state in one of your hints if unsolved for a few days which of these “source ideas” you are referring to-because there are just too many and it may be impossible to even attempt to figure them out- it is only fair to narrow it down at least that much and keeps it rolling along and fun

REQUEST: PLEASE BRING NEW ACRONYMS FOR US WHEN YOU SOLVE THEM-THANK YOU

Let the games begin!! Come in and become a Michaelinguist with us!!! king

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21