MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on this...

Go down

Thoughts on this... Empty Thoughts on this...

Post by MJ Mod Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Expect Some Magic On Justin Bieber’s Upcoming Tour

September 13, 2012

It’s no secret that Justin Bieber is a fan of Michael Jackson. In fact, back in June he told Jimmy Fallon that his upcoming tour is inspired by MJ and magic.

“The whole concept is there’s going to be some magic involved,” he said. “I’m not going to be doing magic tricks but some magician type of stuff. If you look back at some of Michael [Jackson]‘s tours he used a lot of magician type stuff like appearing and disappearing. You’re never going to know where I am.

Just yesterday the Biebs revealed a little more info on all that magic at a secret performance at BBC. It turns out he’s collaborating with David Blaine.

“Last time, before my world tour I only had a week to rehearse, but this time I have like, two months – so there’s a lot more going into the production,” Bieber said. ”We’re going to have magic tricks in the show. David Blaine is working on my tour which will be cool.”

In other Bieber news, today he released his second memoir titled Just Getting Started. While being interviewed by Today he revealed some interesting facts about his life.

“I feel like I’m definitely growing up . . . I think that when you’re 18 you’re not fully a man yet. I think that you are becoming the person you’re going to be,” he said. “I just don’t want to be another teen heartthrob. That annoys me. To think that’s what people will think of me. I just want to prove people wrong.”

While he admitted he left some things out about his relationships and family in the book, he did give some dating advice to the boys.

“Remember guys, if your friends give you a hard time about being romantic it’s just because they don’t know how to treat their lady right,” he writes.

So what don’t we know about Bieber? Turns out he was quite the rebel rouser as a kid. “I was not easy. I got suspended from school like every year,” he confessed before his mom chimed in.

“I had a teacher tell me, ‘I have 30 students and one. When he’s good the whole class is good and when he’s bad the whole class is bad,’” she said. “So we pulled him aside and said, ‘You’re a leader’ and he said, ‘I’m a leader!’”

-Annie Reuter, CBS Local

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMO I think this is terrible. This kid has absolutely no talent to begin with and now he wants to use MJs unique stage performance techniques that should never be replicated by anyone else.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down