MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts?

3 posters

Go down

So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts? Empty So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts?

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 pm

OK I am not hatin' on Gaga but what is up with that? She says she will 'archive' these MJ items - oh really? Why? Why buy all that and freaking archive it away where nobody can ever see it again? What is she thinking? Is she planning to save all this to wait years then sell to highest bidder for even more money to stash away for herself? Something is rubbing me very wrong about this 'hoarding' all of it away and making the announcement she will take care of it out of respect to the MJ fans. I don't like it - I think that is BS to the fans! I am getting more annoyed as the day goes on tbh! I think it's selfish of her to grab as much as her 'budget' allowed then to stash it-I think it is very uncool! I don't give a damn who thinks that I am wrong and she can do what she wants either! I feel this way and it is the way it is to me!

Stop selfishly hoarding MJ's items GAGA!!!! ugh!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts? Empty Re: So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts?

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:37 am

55 ITEMS?!! I don't know-that is pretty odd IMO too! I'm sure there are a lot of people in the MJ Community looking sideways at this. I am curious what the majority think about this myself. Maybe I'll take a cruise around to see. Gaga has 55 pieces from the MJ Juliens auction. Nope it isn't sitting well. Gaga Rolling Eyes
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts? Empty Re: So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts?

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 am

Let us know what you see around the web on this OK?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 am

All I have to say is that if that gaga thinks she can or will alter those clothes in any way to fit her freakish fashion statements she will have a war on her hands against MJ fans.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am

I doubt she would be that arrogant to change the pieces but I agree if in fact she does do anything to the pieces or what I think she may be considering doing which is using these MJ collectables in her act (some day)I believe she would suffer a HUGE backlash from MJ fans. As she should! It is already weird enough that she grabbed all this as it is and then the 'appeasement' comment made to MJ fans was IMO insulting! No

So this Gaga buys 55 MJ items at Julien's Auction - thoughts? 4027144911
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

OK WTF!!! Gaga was loaned this MJ jacket and WORE IT!! NOT COOL GAGAG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Here is the fake's appeasement tweet to calm MJ fans UGH!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Says it all doesn't it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 pm

I started a thread on another site-people that actually know what they are talking about most times anyway-are pretty much split.. The split is whether they like Gaga or not-that seems to be why anyone would give this meat wearing-black vinyl suit depicting 9 mos pregnant up on a table in stirrups on stage wannabe shockartist any credence whatsoever.

So the take away to me is this: There are questions as to why scoop all those pieces up-totally cutting many others out to get even 1 or 2 pieces of MJ memorabilia? Why 'archive' it all away? What are your intentions? Most DO NOT think it is OK to alter or ever wear MJ costumes herself-that is pretty much across the board whether they like her or not.

I still think she was not cool grabbing all she could and don't trust her 1 bit when it comes to her using Michael's things to promote herself in the future. I think it's BS that she said what she said in her tweet - as I think that was to shut MJ fans up in the case there was a backlash. And to squirrel them away and not share 55 PIECES is to me-considering how many MJ fans worldwide will never have a chance to ever be close to anything MJ had made for shows or presentations (as these were not stage worn) is selfish when Gaga knows full well how many more fans MJ has than she EVER will - to not share at least some with the world. I mean have another auction of even half of the pieces to benefit her 'bully campaign' or something-but to stash it all away-that to me is BS!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down