MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud

3 posters

Go down

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud Empty Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud

Post by Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud
By Jennifer Abbey

Oct 4, 2012

“American Idol” judge Mariah Carey says multiple people heard fellow judge Nicki Minaj say, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b***h” after launching a curse-filled rant at Carey during an “Idol” audition, Barbara Walters said on “The View” today after interviewing Carey.

Carey told Walters, who conducted the interview this morning before the show, that she “doesn’t feel comfortable emotionally” but will continue with the show and has hired extra security.

Carey, 42, told Walters the altercation between the judges began when they disagreed on a contestant’s audition Tuesday in Charlotte, N.C.

The judges had a meeting with producers Wednesday to discuss the altercation. After the meeting, Minaj told Carey, “I love you but we might fight again,” to which Carey responded, “No, we will not,” Walters said.

Minaj’s representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

But in a tweet this afternoon, Minaj said, “Hey yAll. Lets just say nicki said smthn about a gun. ppl will believe it cuz she’s a black rapper. Lmao. I’ll then hit up Barbara n milk it.”

“Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz,” she added. “Barbz” is Minaj’s nickname for her followers.

Fellow judge Keith Urban said he tried to stay neutral on Tuesday during the altercation in Charlotte.

“I was the UN,” the country singer told “Extra” Wednesday at the New York Film Festival premiere of “Paperboy.”

Urban’s wife, Nicole Kidman, chimed in, calling him “Switzerland.”

Urban, who is new to the judging table this year along with Minaj and Carey, loves working with such passionate people, he said.

“I love it, I got to say,” he said. “I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment. A lot of passion.”

Carey’s husband, Nick Cannon, also gave his two-cents about the fight, which included Minaj, 29, calling Carey, “her f**king highness.” Cannon believes the fighting is detracting from what the show is really about.

“When you think about what the show is actually about and represents, I feel like it’s taking away from the quality of what ‘Idol’ is all about. This is about people accomplishing their dreams, experts guiding these young people to do what they’ve done,” Cannon told “Access Hollywood” Wednesday.

But Cannon stood by his wife, who is heard responding to Minaj in the video although it isn’t clear.

“My wife is the strongest and classiest woman that I’ve ever met. If you watch the video, she just maintains her composure. I don’t think she’s moved by the theatrics and pageantry of it all. She signed up to do a job to help young people, this is like a sidebar. I hope that’s not what this show becomes, about the cat fights,” he said.

“The show is solely about a singing competition. That’s why America loves these shows, they want to see people reach a certain goal or win, and then to make it about something it’s not, [it] kind of shows that the producers and the network are losing their foot a little bit.”

Carey was unfazed by the altercation with Minaj, Cannon said.

“She called me and we were talking about the kids. At the end of the day, she’s a mom and that’s my wife,” he said. “We got diapers to change and kids to raise.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the Youtube of the Minaj meltdown:

Personal note: IMO - Minaj is so far off the rails out of line in her attitude and bordering on having the authorities needing to pick her up and warn her about threatening another person's life like that! How dare she say such a thing to Mariah! Minaj is obviously insecure and intimidated by Carey which with her 'ghetto' behavior can pose serious problems if this gets at all escalated. This piece says Mariah was unfazed but in the next sentence it is written that MC (who has new baby twins) has hired EXTRA security and feels uncomfortable! I am just disgusted by NM actions and feel very strongly that Pepsi should throw her off the campaign they hired her for and has commercials running ad nauseum on TV-enough! It is dispicable to me that this Minaj is this hateful and publically acts out this way-American Idol should throw her off that show too!

What the hell ever happened to respect! This little pink rainbow haired fool needs to check herself and learn that without greats like MC she may never have even been looked at twice with regard to her career. Back in the day - the young artists were in awe and were totally respectful of the well accomplished artists that came before them!

Think of Michael and how he adored his mentors and the wonderful way the older stars and recording artists loved and mentored him! No offense to this gen of artists but this street ghetto crap needs to go-and proper respect to the older artists needs to be held high!

Minaj should be properly chastised by this behavior and MC should go to court and get a restraining order to keep her *** away! She needs to learn there are ramifications to this type of nonsense that in this case is as I said bordering criminal. It is a federal offense to threaten someone's life if in written form-why not if it is shouted in anger out in public?

"If I had a gun I would shoot her" (Minaj about Carey) is a far cry from I hate you I'll scratch your eyes out!

Just saying No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud Empty Nicki Minaj is a loose cannon and Mariah Carey wants the world to know about it.

Post by Admin Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Nicki needs to go away
By: Kerrell Goolsby

October 5, 2012

Nicki Minaj is a loose cannon and Mariah Carey wants the world to know about it.

According to the New York Daily News, Carey says that Minaj threatened to shoot her on the set of 'American Idol.' And it's not the first time Minaj has caused trouble. At this year's Grammy's, the rap singer dressed as a Catholic priest as part of so-called alter ego Roman to promote her new song, a move that to no one's suprise upset many Catholics.

Carey, who has such great songs as "Vision of Love" and a remake of Michael Jackson's "I'll Be There" said she felt threatened on the set of the FOX network program and hird extra security, according to her spokesperson.

Veteran journalist Barbara Walters said on ABC's “The View” that Carey shared the new details about the feud that has roiled — or energized, depending on your perspective — the set of the creaky reality show, now in its 12th year.

“She said that when Nicki walked off the set, multiple people heard Nicki say, ‘If I had a gun I would shoot the *****,’” Walters relayed. Carey told Walters that several “Idol” staffers, including hairdressers and producers, heard the threat as well.

“Carey said she’s very concerned,” Walters continued. “She is with her twins. She doesn’t feel that anything would happen but Nicki is unpredictable and Mariah says she can’t take a chance and she has hired extra security.”

Carey added that Minaj has not apologized for the Tuesday blowup, which centered on a dispute between the two show judges over a contestant’s talent.

But Minaj did tell Carey, “I love you but we might fight again,” Walters said.

Really? Isn't that like Oswald telling Kennedy that he's a gret president while shooting him?

Fox had no comment Thursday. Earlier in the week, an “Idol” producer denied that there had been a death threat. Even so, there's a problem that needs to be dealt with. The elephant is in the room, folks. You can't deny it.

Not only is she unpredictable, she's unstable. Minaji showed her true gansta colors with those comments. She's already in hot water with many Catholics, who found her performance at the Grammys insulting and pure garbage.

Minaj’s camp did not respond to requests for comment after Walters aired Carey’s grievances but she did fire back on Twitter Thursday, suggesting Walters is no impartial referee in the Battle of the Pop Divas. “Barbara walters didn’t reach out from our team,” Minaj tweeted. “I guess we’re too dangerous.” No, dear, you're dangerous. You're the biggest threat to Roman Catholics since Henry VIII.

She added, “I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet,” she added, referring to a gossip website. “Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave.”

The alleged threats went down during Tuesday’s “Idol” auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina.

A camera captured part of the blowout, with video showing Minaj waiving her hands and shouting, “I told them I’m not f---in’ putting up with her f---ing highness over there. Figure it the f--k out. Figure it out.”

Nicki, Mariah has been around a hell of a lot longer in the music business than you. It's time for you to go away and decend back to the hell from whence you came and take your alter ego Roman with you. You've lost your street cred. Give it up. You can't deny that you uttered those words, dear. It's like trying to unring a bell. It's never been done. You're nothing more than a wanna be.

Would I blame Mariah Carey for punching her lights out? No. After all, Nicki fired the first shot.

Minaji is a classless woman that needs to be dealt with and FOX needs to do something about her before it comes to more than a verbal exchange.

Step away, Nicki. You're a small fish in a really big pond.

And Mariah's the biggest fish of all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud Empty Re: Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

I agree Nicki really just needs to take a step back and keep that big mouth of hers shut, enough of her disrespectful BS already -especially over twitter Rolling Eyes
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud Empty Re: Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud

Post by Admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:14 pm

I haven't been watching American Idol to see the behavior-I hear though that there is a truce between the little ingrate and the Legend Mariah! I know there was a lot of ish that little pink fluffanutter was tweeting though-she needs to shut it down nevertheless if she is still lipping off IMO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud Empty Stevie Nicks weighed in on the Minaj attack

Post by Admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am

Stevie Nicks has apologized for her comments about Nicki Minaj's recent fight with Mariah Carey on the set of "American Idol." Nicks had previously said that she thought Carey should have strangled Minaj for verbally abusing her, saying "I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there." Nicks released a statement retracting her comments and said she "spoke without thinking."

Go Stevie! Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud 407633263
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Whoa get 'em Stevie Nicks!! I always loved that girl! Minaj SIT DOWN and sthu!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down