MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions)

4 posters

Go down

Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions) Empty Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:50 am

I received this email from MJJCollectors today:

"Hello Everyone!

Darren Julien has agreed to conduct an EXCLUSIVE interview with MJJCollectors.com. As you all know, the recent Tompkins & Bush memorabilia auction held by Julien’s Auctions caused quite a bit of controversy among some members of the MJ fan community. Julien wants to state his position and respond to this criticism, and has chosen our site as a forum to do so.

This is YOUR opportunity to ask Darren Julien anything and everything you would like (including, but not limited to, the recent Tompkins & Bush auction). You may post your questions to our FB Group, or you can email them to us privately at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We only have one criteria for this: BE RESPECTFUL. This is NOT an opportunity for anyone to besmirch or attack Julien and/or Michael Bush (you have other platforms for that). Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like, and we will select the best ones to ask him. Please post them here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or email your questions on or before Tuesday, December 18th."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have questions to ask about MJ auctions - including the recent Tompkins & Bush MJ auction that gaga grabbed 55 MJ items for 5 million dollars - post them here and I will gather them together and send a reply to the email I received with our questions as a group from MJ's Love Is Magical.

We only have a few days-the cut off for questions is 12/18/12. Razz

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions) Empty Re: Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions)

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 pm

So if we post questions about MJ auctions here on this thread-then all will be put in 1 email to MJJCollectors to ask Julien from Julien's Auction House right? Thats great!

I have one:
When MJ items are offered to be auctioned, are the Jackson's (mainly MJ's 3 children) given the option to have anything saved and not allowed to be sold?

I have heard that if MJ gave gifts of his items then the person who received these things had the right to sell if they want-so this question only pertains to items in the possession of the MJ Estate or people who did not have items given to them from MJ as gifts. So anything that the kids could ask not to be sold-does that stop the items from going on auction?

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions) Empty Re: Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Thats a good one Capricious! I have a couple I will send too. Anybody else have any questions that you want MJJCollectors to ask the guy at Julien's Auctions - who handles some of the big MJ auctions? Post them here quick if you do-only a couple more days to send them in!

I will ask about Gaga getting most of the items from the Tompkins and Bush MJ auction and other questions.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks admin! I'm curious about that gaga buy up of all the MJ items too! I will post more questions later if I think of more.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I don't have any questions at the moment, but I'm thinking about some.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

I got a couple questions:
Will there be more auctions in the future at Julien's of MJ costumes or accessories from his performances and appearances?

Also:

Will any of the MJ items be put in a museum?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:44 am

I am writing the email on a document to have ready-I am adding the questions as they are posted here. I will post the email I send for all to see after I send it in 2 days on 12/18 ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:53 pm

I am thinking about whether to ask if he has ever talked with Katherine or Michael's children about the MJ memorabilia that has been sold or before it was sold at a Julien's auction. I don't know if that is something to ask really-what do you guys think?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:04 pm

I dont see anything wrong with asking that Capricious
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:55 am

I'll add all the questions - so ask as many as you want - there is only 1 more day left guys ~ Interview With Darren Julien from Julien's Auctions-MJ items (taking fan questions) 2907035637

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm

I think that's a good question to ask Capricious. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:54 am

Ok thanks guys Razz
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 am

I will be emailing the questions tomorrow-anybody have a question you would like me to include?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 am

I'm all set Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

I sent the email with the questions-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Read the interview Q & A here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down