MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

4 posters

Go down

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award Empty Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am

I just received information from one of our members that has nominated MJ's Love is Magical for a Shorty Award-see the nomination 'tweet' (vote) she wrote below:

"I nominate @MJLoveIsMagical for a Shorty Award in #fansite because it’s welcoming with devoted Michael Jackson fans."

Here is the link to nominate our site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link to our page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All you do is sign in with your twitter account and fill in the little block already partially prewritten with "I nominate @username for a Shorty Award in #fansite because..." - you replace "@username" with "@MJLoveIsMagical" (remember our twitter handle has no "s" after MJ - it is not MJ's - IT IS: MJLoveIsMagical) - then write within the 140 characters (as it is a tweet vote nomination-a few words why you want to nominate us!

This would be a wonderful thing for us to have as it helps with getting our site recognized by many fans!!

Nominations close: February 10, 2013

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award Empty Re: Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

Post by midangerous Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

Cool! I'll be happy to do that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award Empty Re: Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:24 am

Thank you midangerous! Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award 1253309146
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 am

Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

I have also nominated MJs Love for the award! Keep tweeting this out everyone-let's get the votes!! king
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Anyone else nominate our site? Shamone everyone!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 pm

@Capricious Anomaly: Thanks so much! I just checked the vote count on the "Shorty Award" site and it only shows 1 vote. That is not correct so people that voted need to re-vote (tweet-nominate) again. First you need to "delete" the 1st vote (tweet) and retweet your nomination. Please let me know when you have done this so I can check again to see if it was added to the vote count-thanks everyone!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm

OK - I re-voted! (and deleted the 1st tweet) It better count this time or we need to contact them and say what the heck? Right? Rolling Eyes
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:50 pm

I also re-voted and deleted the previous tweety- hopefully it goes through this time!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks WATW and Capricious! Hopefully the votes go through this time-if not I will contact the admin for the "SA"

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award 246948820

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Ok, I retweeted the vote.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:46 pm

TY midangerous Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm

OK guys, I just checked again to see if the votes are in on the SA site-they weren't so I contacted the admin via email to ask them to look into what the problem might be-will update when I receive an answer ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I hope our votes go through.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 pm

So far I have not heard back from the admin for the SA glitch-it still only shows 1 vote which is incorrect. Will stay on them until resolved.

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award 4068112048
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 am

I finally received a reply to my request to address the problem from the admin of the SA for fansite nominations - I have to fill out a form and submit it for them to look into the problem which I will do tonight. Hopefully our fansite votes will then be updated to reflect the actual count soon. Laughing

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award 4027144911
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 am

I hope our votes go through.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I sent the info to them through a form they had specially made for exactly this problem (votes not adding up on the fansite shorty award nominations) That means that must be a major problem with the SA site not tallying the vote counts correctly or at all. What a mess! Hopefully they will resolve the issue ASAP-there is only a couple of weeks left in the voting period.

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for a "Best Fansite" Shorty Award 2907035637

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm

I received an answer about why our votes are not showing as counted. It is a ridiculous reason! The person said that each nomination is looked at using an algorithm to determine whether their system is being "gamed" - we have votes that they are not counting because supposedly they had a result from their computer app that said the votes are not real and is a "game" on their system!! This is such crap! Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm

This is so wrong! Should I try to delete and vote again?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I don't think it would matter tbh. Everybody already did that and still no votes showed. You can try and let's see what happens. Otherwise I can write again and say that there is no way these votes are "gaming" anything! It is annoying all this drama - if they can't do it honestly - then it may be fixed - who knows?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

I hope it can be fixed.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 pm

That is such a BS answer- I really hope that they just fix this already.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm

I agree this is really not cool! That is disrespectful the way they didn't even say to try to resubmit to see if it was a glitch. To just assume every vote that doesn't pass their algo test is a cheat vote is BS!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Well they never fixed the votes we have to be reflected on the SA site. It seems to me that it might be "fixed" in another way tbh. Who has such a contest and then doesn't bother having it working correctly - it must be rigged I guess - oh well

It only shows 1 vote (pure BS)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down