MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

2 posters

Go down

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for "Best Fansite" Shorty Award Empty Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 am

I just received information from one of our members that has nominated MJ's Love is Magical for a Shorty Award-see the nomination 'tweet' (vote) she wrote below:

"I nominate @MJLoveIsMagical for a Shorty Award in #fansite because it’s welcoming with devoted Michael Jackson fans."

Here is the link to nominate our site: http://shortyawards.com/category/fansite/1

Here is the link to our page: http://shortyawards.com/MJLoveIsMagical

All you do is sign in with your twitter account and fill in the little block already partially prewritten with "I nominate @username for a Shorty Award in #fansite because..." - you replace "@username" with "@MJLoveIsMagical" (remember our twitter handle has no "s" after MJ - it is not MJ's - IT IS: MJLoveIsMagical) - then write within the 140 characters (as it is a tweet vote nomination-a few words why you want to nominate us!

This would be a wonderful thing for us to have as it helps with getting our site recognized by many fans!!

Nominations close: February 10, 2013

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for "Best Fansite" Shorty Award Empty Re: Nominate MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical for "Best Fansite" Shorty Award

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

I nominated us for the Shorty award! There's only a few weeks until they close the voting so shamone people - get to voting!! Cool
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down